Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > KingTech Turbines International
Reload this Page >

damaged 140g turbine brand new and no help from kingtech

Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

damaged 140g turbine brand new and no help from kingtech

Old 05-09-2015, 02:30 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know one thing about customer service, be a jerk and you aint getting anything. I don't care what you think is right or if the customer is right, it's just simple human nature, be a jerk and you can forget it, it's over.
Old 05-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

not sure why you keep bashing Kingtech.....I got great service from them and also Dreamworks.....just sell the thing and move on, keep your blood pressure in check....it's just a hobby!
Old 05-09-2015, 03:27 PM
try3d
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Barry,
I told you I do not have any issue with the bad ECU, I ask you to throw it away, after you told me the moisture caused the damage.
I want to work with you on current issue occur on May 6th, 2015, why can you just focus on that issue?

"Anthony

Feb 9

to KingTech
Thanks for the picture, please don't wast the money and time shipping it back, just throw it way."
Thanks

Last edited by try3d; 05-09-2015 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 04:56 PM
jgracco

Blind? Not exactly. I own my own company and would never engage in this sort of petty arguing in an open forum and with a client? You have to be kidding me. From a business standpoint it is risky. Work it out with the customer offline... he already said he would pay for the parts....

Originally Posted by RCJetBazz
Are you blind gracco? Hard evidence in KT's hands, this Anthony guy started posting in multiple threads not Barry, don't think Barry and his team has the desire nor obligation to resolve.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:28 PM
KLMehaffy
My Feedback: (6)

Nah .. not too risky. A business has the right to do or not do business with whomever it chooses. .. period. And if the guy is going to go to publicly bashing that company, in he heart of the community they serve, they damn well better get defensive!

As to this issue, the company feels the customer lacks honesty and integrity, the same thing the customer seems to feel. There is no winning here for either side, just best to part ways really. Were I the company, I would definitely be thinking about liability when it comes to situations like this (clearly the item was water damaged, and rather severely) so in their eyes, here's a guy already trying to screw them once ... time to circle the wagons!! Because IF they fixed it, if they just gave in and wrote off the repairs to customer loyalty, they are just setting themselves up for a good future screwing.

For him, he feels what he feels, and nothing anybody here says is gonna change it one little bit ...

Bottom line .... props to you KTI, ya got a good rep, and cudos to you for defending it.

Last edited by KLMehaffy; 05-09-2015 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:54 PM
drac1

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

No matter how good a product is, there will always be some that will have problems. The best turbine in the world will have some problems. Nothing is perfect and immune from faults and never will be. Same goes for those that work for businesses and there will always be some customers that are difficult to deal with. Whether it's the customers fault, product fault or the staffs fault, can not be determined from a thread such as this. It's quite possible that it is a combination of the three. No one can say for certain just by reading a stream of he said, she said, what the real problem is, as all involved are going to say what ever to back up there own version of events. Whether each individuals recollection is actually correct, or just correct in their own mind is something that we reading this can never know. Just because some don't have any problems with a product or the staff, doesn't mean that someone else won't. We all rub some body up the wrong way, that's just human nature.

It's a pity that some feel the need to bring these events into a public forum, where all involved will get negative feedback, deserved or not. And a product and/or business, can get a bad reputation, whether deserved or not.

If I use a product and don't have any problems, I will continue to use that product regardless of what anyone else says. Same goes for businesses and people.
Old 05-09-2015, 06:16 PM
try3d

That's all I was asking from the beginning, but with his arrogant, deceit flip flop, he decided to go on forum, if that what he wants I'll follow him to the end.

we need more people like you.

Last edited by try3d; 05-10-2015 at 05:42 AM.
Old 05-09-2015, 06:18 PM
RCJetBazz

Originally Posted by dashman1
Nah .. not too risky. A business has the right to do or not do business with whomever it chooses. .. period. And if the guy is going to go to publicly bashing that company, in he heart of the community they serve, they damn well better get defensive!

As to this issue, the company feels the customer lacks honesty and integrity, the same thing the customer seems to feel. There is no winning here for either side, just best to part ways really. Were I the company, I would definitely be thinking about liability when it comes to situations like this (clearly the item was water damaged, and rather severely) so in their eyes, here's a guy already trying to screw them once ... time to circle the wagons!! Because IF they fixed it, if they just gave in and wrote off the repairs to customer loyalty, they are just setting themselves up for a good future screwing.

For him, he feels what he feels, and nothing anybody here says is gonna change it one little bit ...

Bottom line .... props to you KTI, ya got a good rep, and cudos to you for defending it.
+1
Old 05-09-2015, 06:27 PM
try3d

You wait until your hand got burn by Fire, then ask yourself that question. I do not have any intention to bashing any body, may be you do not understand what I wrote in my email to Barry, I suggest that you should read all the posts from both side before making comment.

Last edited by try3d; 05-09-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:02 PM
jgracco

This is not a used motor in question, If it were I would definitely not engage in this nonsense. Most people do not resort to posting issues on a forum except as a last resort when all else fails. A customer has nothing to lose that they have not already lost. The company on the other hand is at risk.. Resolve the issues. My way or the highway company mentality sooner or later starts to backfire.

Originally Posted by RCJetBazz
+1
Old 05-09-2015, 07:06 PM
RCJetBazz

There's no such thing as bad publicity, KT's probably laughing their guts out by now. My suggestion, sell it, move on.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:04 PM
try3d

What happen after he laugh his guts out?
He cry so hard and dies.

Last edited by try3d; 05-09-2015 at 09:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:07 AM
drac1

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by try3d
That's all I was asking from the beginning, but with his arrogant, deceit flip flop, he decided to go on forum, if that what he wants I'll follow him to the end.

Thanks for your support, we need more people like you.
I did not say I support either party. As I said, no one can know who, if anyone is at fault, or whether both parties are at fault.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:02 AM
try3d

Think twice before you send any thing to Barry for service, when he got it in his hands, you have to pay him $50 inspection fee, and $25 shipping charge doesen't matter new or use, under warranty or not, even the part still in original wrapping all required inspection by Barry.
If you have a broken turbine, turbine that crash or even your turbine that sit for few months in your model and when you take it out to fly and could'nt get it to run, he'll call you and offer you trade in for new turbine and give you couple hundred dollar credit, if you don't accept his offer, send him a check for $75 and he'll ship your turbine back, don't even hope he will fix it for you!!!!!
That's the way Kingtech operates.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:19 AM
FenderBean

Received 78 Likes on 52 Posts

Try3d you know this community is very small and if Barry or KT were ripping people off or doing things unreasonable they would not last very long. I just sent my two 170s in for upgrades Barry has always been straight forward and he's human just like everyone else. I don't know anyone who does not have days of short temper when trying to make someone who is being unreasonable or asking for things unreasonable. Kingtech and Barrys record don't match up to the picture your trying to paint.

Last edited by FenderBean; 05-10-2015 at 07:22 AM.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:06 AM
try3d

Hi Keith,
i understand your position, I only say what I know, what I have been told, and personally witness some of the conversation between Barry and other customers of his, no more no less.
I never denied he is a good person, only if you are his "GOOD" friend, I have seen and witness his actions when his friend crashed with K210G installed inside that jet he quickly rush to the crash site help his friend pick up and carry it in, he also help clean up, remove, inspect the turbine even offer to take it and send to Taiwan for repair, to save his friend shipping.

That person really lucky to have a freind like Barry, I wish I'm one of his "Good" friend, I just one of his customer.
I have a lot more story to tell but not now, let see.....

Last edited by try3d; 05-10-2015 at 08:50 AM.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:49 AM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

why all of a sudden this KT bashing on here. anything to do with dreamworks? this thing with dream and KT has just pushed me away from dream works. dont want to deal with them. I bought my KT 140 from chief.Chief didnt have in stock and shipped direct from KT. Chief messed up on my address and KT shipped me another engine before they got their other one back. good enough for me.
TRY3D when someone crashes at your field do you rush out and help everyone? I bet you go and help your friends though when they crash....
Old 05-10-2015, 09:35 AM
try3d

Think twice before you send any thing to Barry for service, when he got it in his hands, you have to pay him $50 inspection fee, and $25 shipping charge doesen't matter new or use, under warranty or not, even the part still in original wrapping all required inspection by Barry.
If you have a broken turbine, turbine that crash or even your turbine that sit for few months in your model and when you take it out to fly and could'nt get it to run, he'll call you and offer you trade in for new turbine and give you couple hundred dollar credit, if you don't accept his offer, send him a check for $75 and he'll ship your turbine back, don't even hope he will fix it for you!!!!!
That's the way Kingtech operates.
Originally Posted by airraptor
why all of a sudden this KT bashing on here. anything to do with dreamworks? this thing with dream and KT has just pushed me away from dream works. dont want to deal with them. I bought my KT 140 from chief.Chief didnt have in stock and shipped direct from KT. Chief messed up on my address and KT shipped me another engine before they got their other one back. good enough for me.
TRY3D when someone crashes at your field do you rush out and help everyone? I bet you go and help your friends though when they crash....
Of cause I do, I was there that day.

Last edited by try3d; 05-10-2015 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Dansy

You bid, of cause I do.I was there that day.
That sentence make no sense at all........
Old 05-10-2015, 09:54 AM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Keith, the dirtier he paints me the better, as it would become our standard policy dealing with lying SOBs.

Anthony, it's fascinating you would recall our encounter at the field, and like many of us, I have helped anyone in need, even you. If you think you could terrorize us here on RCU into submission, you are gravely mistaking. You are no longer our customer. Having said this, I will waive warranty transfer fee of $150 to the new owner for your engine.
Old 05-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Kim Couturier
My Feedback: (120)

There evidently is a new thread on RCU started by someone...wonder who.....titled "dump KingTech turbines". It appears anyone who has supported Barry is not allowed to post there...interesting!
Old 05-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Dansy

I was able to post....just a troll
Old 05-10-2015, 09:37 PM
try3d

Barry, are you denying what you told your dealers not to sell Kingtech turbine to me on May, 6th 2015 at 3:23Pm, and Mr. Houy prior days simply because you have a fight and angry at Mr. Houy after he refuse not to trade in his turbine for couple hundred dollar credit from Kingtech as you were suggested to him?
You refuse to return his turbine and hold it for extortion for how long? until he paid you $75 for you to release his turbine last week without fixing it. How can people trust you? Stop lying and SOB. to your customers.
I would like to suggest that you should buy back my engine and save yourself $150 transfer fee, but not couple hundred dollar credit as you were offered to many others, what do you think?
if you agree we'll end this here. Mr. Houy and I, and many others would be very HAPPY not to be Victims of Kingtech.

Last edited by try3d; 05-10-2015 at 09:59 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:00 PM
NICKELUP
My Feedback: (82)

Hi Keith,
i understand your position, I only say what I know, what I have been told, and personally witness some of the conversation between Barry and other customers of his, no more no less.
I never denied he is a good person, only if you are his "GOOD" friend, I have seen and witness his actions when his friend crashed with K210G installed inside that jet he quickly rush to the crash site help his friend pick up and carry it in, he also help clean up, remove, inspect the turbine even offer to take it and send to Taiwan for repair, to save his friend shipping.

That person really lucky to have a freind like Barry, I wish I'm one of his "Good" friend, I just one of his customer.
I have a lot more story to tell but not now, let see.....
Hi Anthony

I would have helped you or any other stranger to carry back their plane after an incident. We all help each other out that's how I was able to advance in this hobby.

Barry has always been very helpful to me and others in this hobby, just like he tried to help you to maiden your jet the other day, which it was determined to be unairworthy for maiden and I know that's one of the reasons for Barry and kingtech success.

Thank you Barry for your support and customer service keep it up.

Last edited by NICKELUP; 05-10-2015 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:06 PM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The maiden didn't even happen, Anthony's jet was so ill prepared. People are gonna think I must have drove his jet into the ground for him to bash me like this, LOL.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.