Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > KingTech Turbines International
Reload this Page >

KingTech Service Center is expanding once again!!

Community
Search
Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

KingTech Service Center is expanding once again!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 08:38 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Default KingTech Service Center is expanding once again!!

Gentlemen & Ladies,

I am happy to announce that the KingTech Service Center is improving the shop once again. The construction should only take a week to 10 days. The down fall is I will not be able to fix anything while it is under construction. If you send a turbine in for service, please put a note in the box if you are willing to wait for my shop to be back to normal or if you want it send on to Taiwan to be fixed. There are no extra charges for it to be sent to Taiwan. The Factory is very fast at repairs and turn around time, so don't be discouraged about sending it to the factory.

Also, I have a NEW Service Center / Tech Support # 626-808-6122. The old # will be turned off shortly so make the change in your phone. I am also happy to help you out with any Sales needs.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Dirk
KingTech Service & Sales
Old 11-10-2015, 08:18 PM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great news Dirk!
nice job openly communicating the changes and providing an interim option for customers.
Keep up the great work supporting the installed base!
Old 12-18-2015, 07:53 AM
N8405T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the Info. I recently sent a K100 in and saw that it went to Taiwan and was wondering why. I also had NO return phone call from Dirk when I left a message. Sounds like you folks are pretty busy.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:21 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by N8405T
Thanks for the Info. I recently sent a K100 in and saw that it went to Taiwan and was wondering why. I also had NO return phone call from Dirk when I left a message. Sounds like you folks are pretty busy.
Yes Dirk is up to his neck in engines....... Hes getting them out as fast as possible. Also you will be surprised how fast it will get fixed from the factory. They are very fast.
Old 12-24-2015, 02:41 PM
Vettster

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gunradd
Yes Dirk is up to his neck in engines....... Hes getting them out as fast as possible. Also you will be surprised how fast it will get fixed from the factory. They are very fast.
Pm inbound