Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > KingTech Turbines International
Reload this Page >

Xicoy telemetry pump factor on K180 and K210

Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

Xicoy telemetry pump factor on K180 and K210

Old 03-23-2016, 02:36 PM
Springbok Flyer

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Xicoy telemetry pump factor on K180 and K210

Has anyone found a suitable starting 'pump factor' to use with the Xicoy telemetry when running either of these two engines. The manual state a default of 400, but I am sure many guys have by now found the right factor to use. I know that the tank volume can be adjusted, but that is not ideal and will only be meaningful at very low fuel levels.

Thank you for your help.

Jan
Old 12-24-2016, 11:21 AM
txshan130
My Feedback: (114)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Jan - can't answer your question, but was wondering if you have been able to access the menu portion of the advanced setup for the telemetry adapter.

Otherwise, It works great...sends all data to the Jeti for viewing....BUT I would like to go into the advanced setup for the telemtry adapter (using the Kingtech/Xicoy system analyzer as described in the manual) and can't seem to get it to work. I'm trying to set the tank capacity and pump factor in the telemetry module.

When I hook up the telemetry adapter to the system analyzer with a RX battery, the system analyzer just powers up in "RC Model Analyzer" mode instead of showing "Radio Model: JETI" per the telemetry setup manual. From there, none of the buttons do anything on the system analyzer... The red LED on the telemetry adapter is on as it should be per the manual.

Any ideas?
Old 12-24-2016, 02:52 PM
Springbok Flyer

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Sorry mate, no ideas - it all works fine on my Futaba 18MZ and setup is as per the Xicoy instructions. Good luck.

Jan