Community
Search
Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

Urgent help!! K210 wont start

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 08:34 AM
skymaster68
My Feedback: (4)

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Urgent help!! K210 wont start

I have a problem starting my K210G...
I have an IGN fail msg...
this is the first time that that happens, I charged the battery to full charge also tried with another battery and it went to pre heat and nothing from there ...
Do you guys have any clues of what might be going on?? i'm at an event here.... it started fine 2 days ago...

Last edited by skymaster68; 11-02-2016 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:10 PM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by skymaster68
I have a problem starting my K210G...
I have an IGN fail msg...
this is the first time that that happens, I charged the battery to full charge also tried with another battery and it went to pre heat and nothing from there ...
Do you guys have any clues of what might be going on?? i'm at an event here.... it started fine 2 days ago...

You can call Barry or Dirk on their Cell. Also sounds like the ignition fuel is a little low or in some cases its to high. Its a very easy adjustment. Did you change fuel types? What type are you using? Dial up the igntion fuel up a few clicks and try.

I will PM you my cell. I can try and help you also.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Did the OP reduce the voltage on the ECU battery that was freshly charged? If not, he may have cooked the glow plug.....
Old 10-29-2016, 01:42 PM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Zeeb
Did the OP reduce the voltage on the ECU battery that was freshly charged? If not, he may have cooked the glow plug.....
If plug was bad it would say bad glow message. He's not getting temp rise at ignition. Could also be a bad temp probe....
Old 10-30-2016, 06:38 AM
skymaster68
My Feedback: (4)

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Problem solved guys, thxs for your imputs, I called barry and increased the ignition pump pw a little and that was it...
As always Barry and the KT comutity was helpfull