Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Craft Air Mystique

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Craft Air Mystique

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 05:20 AM
flyingtheoldones
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Craft Air Mystique

Is anyone famillar with this kit / plane?

I bought one years ago and forgot about it. I just looked into the box and.. WOW! The kit is very nice. AAA grade balsa, machine cut ribs and even the webbingis precut to size!It looks justlike a Bridi Trainer 40 or RCM trainer. Full symetrical constant cord wing and the same fuse as the other two. Was this a popular plane? I know the other two and the old Great Planes Trainers all sell very well in that auction site. But these dont fetch as much.. Any reasons why?
I was originally planning to sell it, but I cant see practically giving away a Really nice plane. At least it looks really nice so far. I have to wonder if it flies as well as the other popular ones. If these do... I think I'll keep it for a build myself.
Let me know what you guys think.

DM
Old 03-29-2014, 04:15 PM
h50elect

I was wondering if you still have the plans for this plane? If you do would you copy them? Brian
Old 10-21-2014, 08:45 PM
AirMystique

DM,
I had one and with the right modifications it will fly real good. In fact I'm trying to find an other one to build with new modifications to improve it. My last one got lost with it's plans in a move some years back. Please EMail me about the one you have, yoreye at hot male dot com
TS

Originally Posted by flyingtheoldones
Is anyone famillar with this kit / plane?

I bought one years ago and forgot about it. I just looked into the box and.. WOW! The kit is very nice. AAA grade balsa, machine cut ribs and even the webbingis precut to size!It looks justlike a Bridi Trainer 40 or RCM trainer. Full symetrical constant cord wing and the same fuse as the other two. Was this a popular plane? I know the other two and the old Great Planes Trainers all sell very well in that auction site. But these dont fetch as much.. Any reasons why?
I was originally planning to sell it, but I cant see practically giving away a Really nice plane. At least it looks really nice so far. I have to wonder if it flies as well as the other popular ones. If these do... I think I'll keep it for a build myself.
Let me know what you guys think.

DM
Old 06-25-2017, 03:25 PM
thailazer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just bought one on eBay and should have it soon. If anyone needs a copy of the plans, let me know and I can get a .pdf shot of it. I love all Craft Air kits and am looking forward to building this.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:25 PM
goodvolts

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thailazer
I have a Mystique kit that looks complete except for plans and instructions. Do you still have yours and could you send me a pdf or even just pictures of the plans?
[email protected]
Thanks
Glenn
Old 05-08-2020, 07:43 PM
thailazer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Glenn,
I don't have the wing/fuse sheets anymore, but I do have the instruction set which I will gladly mail to you. The plane is a wonderful flyer. By the way, the plan sheet for the fuse was very poor and I essentially had to come up with my own method of wing attach. So.... You won't be missing much by figuring it out yourself. I'll send an email to you.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:51 PM
goodvolts

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Instructions will help. Thank you very much