Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

goldberg 10-300 kit question

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

goldberg 10-300 kit question

Old 12-24-2010, 11:17 AM
wallyb70
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default goldberg 10-300 kit question

hi, i am building an ultimate and on page 49 in the inst. book #1 says to bolt the formed top piece under the cabanes. #2 and 3 pics show the formed top piece on top of the cabanes. did anyone have trouble with this. thanks, wally
Old 12-24-2010, 11:47 PM
mono wing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: goldberg 10-300 kit question

wallyb70

I tried to post a pic of my book and couldn't [:@]sorry.
But mine says "Bolt the formed top piece under the cabanes using 2 4-40x1/2 machined head bolts with self locking nuts".
And acording to the pic it is under the formed cabanes and the machine screw is placed in from the top with the short legs pointing upto attachtothe upperwing.

When I built mine awhile back I didn't use this to attach the top wing I used a piece ofbass wood block in the top wing that I shaped and then put T nuts in from the oppsite side before sheeting so my top wing bolts on. I'm also going to do this to the one I'm having to scratch build from my old plans and some templates ( dwgs) that frequent flyer sent me.
If you need fiberglass cowl and wheel pants or a new canopy he makes them nice guy and real helpful give him a pm.

Hope this helps have a merry christmas.

Bill

******edtied for dumb fingers or lack of spelling which ever it was tonight well got to go and finish up the grand kids swing set before they wake******************