Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

37.5 Yak Kits

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

37.5 Yak Kits

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 08:58 PM
3D-4-ME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 37.5 Yak Kits

I have looked for yak kits, and only modeler i have seemed to find that sells them is carden. Any others know some good reliable modelers? Help would be appreciated.

Old 07-10-2011, 06:19 AM
gene6029

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: 37.5 Yak Kits

Composite-Arf sells a 2.6 composite model of the Yak,( Technoavia SP-55M ). Not really a "kit", but some assembly required. I have one going on 6 or 7 years now.....Gene
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70246.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	1633353  
Old 07-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

All planes have there time and the YAKs time started right when the ARFs started hitting the market in a big way. Your not the only one wanting a YAK kit, I just haven't seen them. I even looked around for plans and couldn't find any. There may be some now?? I went with the Sukhoi and everyone thought it was a YAK. Sukhoi plans you can find.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:47 PM
3D-4-ME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Appreciate the help yeah i have noticed that there is very few who sale the yak where you can build it yourself i just love everything about this plane and have had one every since ive been flying in my stable and wanted to build my own besides an ARF just thought maybe there was a cheaper way to go besides CARDEN. But thanks for the replies