Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Great re-release from Erueka Aircraft!

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Great re-release from Erueka Aircraft!

Old 10-04-2011, 01:50 PM
EscapeFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Great re-release from Erueka Aircraft!

I am in no way affiliated with Don Turnock at Eureka Aircraft, but I wanted to tell everyone to check out what he is doing over there! I was EXTREMELY pleased to see him offering a Bridi RCM Trainer (This is the same airplane known as the RCM Advanced Trainer).

Don't let the word "trainer" fool you! This airplane is capable of lomcevoks, it will KE from one end of the runway to the next, 4 pt rolls, most ANYTHING the classic pattern ships can do- including flat spins!

It can be tamed down to work as a trainer with a .40 2 cycle engine, or set up as a general sport airplane that will knock your socks off! (Yes I have owned one. A ST .51 made this airplane SCREAM! you can put up to a .60 or 10cc 2 stroke engine on it.)

Heck... if you don't want to build up the wing, he is even offering a foam wing option! Either way, the wing is fully symmetrical. It cuts through the wind VERY nicely.

I hope you check it out and buy one because you will really enjoy it!

Brian

[link]http://www.eurekaaircraft.com/plan_kits/rcm-trainer.htm[/link]