Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

have to share room with WIFE..........

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

have to share room with WIFE..........

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 06:36 PM
blw
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: have to share room with WIFE..........

There was a pattern guy in our club and his wife always came out with him. I couldn't believe the first time I saw her carry out the plane and hold it as he ran up the engine.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:21 PM
splintermaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Soryy, I don't see a problem here. Explain the scenario and roll on. If the fumes, sawdust, and occasional profanity doesn't bother her then don't let it bother you either!!! But ya gotta stay focused on the task at hand!!!!! Go for it !!!!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:23 PM
vasek
My Feedback: (4)

Michel, in other words SHE is wearing the pants !

ORIGINAL: michel gravelle

I almost always lose every argument , that she is happy means more to me than anything ,............................................... I,m a happy guy ,........ and only I know why

Michel
Old 06-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Paul_BB

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

These guys sure talk big with a keyboard in handwhile little lady isin the kitchen is probably makingyou an antifreeze burger. Have fun as you sit there typing insulting messages about them to your buddies.Enjoy lifewhen the glaucoma sets in, the balsa gluehaswornout and the monokote won't stay ironed on any longer wondering why your last trimester of life is so lonely.When that little lady has found her a real man that knows the priorities of buidling a long term relationship andplacing those priorities in order,you'll be missing that specialsomeone to hold hands with and rock on the porch withas the two of youreminence the good old days.

Married almost30 years to this wonderful lady that knowsmy love for this hobbythe answer is, wife/relationship first, hobby second. If you've forgotten the raincoat, it's wife 1, kids 2, hobby (probably never).

For the guy with one room neediing to share with the spouse, it's called time management. When she's in there, you watch tv, mow the yard, get on RCU and window shop, change the car oil.While she's occupying that room, makeher a nice cup of tea, take her a little snack, put a flower on her table. I bet the next time you want to go flying, she'll help load the SUV!When her favorite reality tv is on and the room is empty, the room is yours. When the lights go out, you'll have one more day with the only thing in llife that matters.

Enjoy life, it's way to short.
+1
You are a man of wisdom. In my case: wife 1, kids 2, dog 3, hobby 4
Old 06-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Michel

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: vasek

Michel, in other words SHE is wearing the pants !

ORIGINAL: michel gravelle

I almost always lose every argument , that she is happy means more to me than anything ,............................................... I,m a happy guy ,........ and only I know why

Michel
Hi

Yep ,....... If you insist,................................. you haven,t seen what I got in RC ,........ I,m good thanks .

Michel