Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Dynaflite PT19 Plans

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Dynaflite PT19 Plans

Old 04-06-2016, 10:23 AM
jmpups
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynaflite PT19 Plans

Just purchased a Dynaflite PT19 Kit, the plans included 1 sheet for both wing panels and stabilizer, and 1 sheet of the side view of the fuselage. There was no top view of the fuselage. I don't know if this was a early version of this kit or if none of the plans show the top view. If anyone has any info or a set that includes the top view, please contact me. Thanks. [email protected]
Old 04-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The plans set you have is correct. There is no top view of the fuselage. It's really not needed. There are a few cross-section views you can use to help build the fuselage, but the parts are the main guide. Just draw a centerline on the parts and use that against the centerline you draw on your building board to build it straight.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:35 AM
jmpups
My Feedback: (1)

Thanks
Old 04-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Luft-Gangster

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bax
The plans set you have is correct. There is no top view of the fuselage. It's really not needed. There are a few cross-section views you can use to help build the fuselage, but the parts are the main guide. Just draw a centerline on the parts and use that against the centerline you draw on your building board to build it straight.
Ditto - pulled out my NIB kit and plans are the same as your description. Checked my Jim Pepino pans (87" wingspan) it has a top view if you really need one. get the same results with a good 3-view.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Luft-Gangster

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	3 view.jpg
Views:	2360
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	2156268   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 view top.jpg
Views:	1733
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	2156269  
Old 02-10-2023, 10:28 AM
P. Winters
My Feedback: (243)

Default Pt-19

Hello,

I am desperate to find the plans for the wing of the Dynaflite PT-19. Any chance I could get yours or a copy of yours? I would gladly pay for it.

Thank you, Patrick

Originally Posted by jmpups
Just purchased a Dynaflite PT19 Kit, the plans included 1 sheet for both wing panels and stabilizer, and 1 sheet of the side view of the fuselage. There was no top view of the fuselage. I don't know if this was a early version of this kit or if none of the plans show the top view. If anyone has any info or a set that includes the top view, please contact me. Thanks. [email protected]