Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Help Required minicraft javelin

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Help Required minicraft javelin

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 12:31 PM
planebad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Required minicraft javelin

Hello all, can any one help ??? I am in search of plans for an old kit called minicraft javelin which is pretty old, I belive I have the complete kit but no instuctions, so if any one has built this kit in the past or knows any one who has and may have the instructions please please could you let me have a copy, kind regards to all. I belive the kit number is FA0010
Old 08-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Andrewmc

Default RE: Help Required minicraft javelin

Try contacting the manufacturers at the link below. Did not find any other references when I "googled" other than to ARF's.

[link]http://www.minicrafthobby.com/main.html[/link]

Good Luck

Andrew
Old 10-07-2012, 08:59 AM
drpilgrim

Hello. I have the same arf as you, attempting the build as we speak. Mine has no plans like yours. I have built quite a few arf kits and this one is throwing me some curves like mounting the landing gear, are they in the wing or fusalage.Seems there is no factory pre drilled location points. Think I will contact mfg. for instructions.They do have a web site listed. Sorry i cant help you out as I have the same problem you do. Neet little plane , hope we can get them in the air.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: drpilgrim

Hello. I have the same arf as you, attempting the build as we speak. Mine has no plans like yours. I have built quite a few arf kits and this one is throwing me some curves like mounting the landing gear, are they in the wing or fusalage.Seems there is no factory pre drilled location points. Think I will contact mfg. for instructions.They do have a web site listed. Sorry i cant help you out as I have the same problem you do. Neet little plane , hope we can get them in the air.
Post pictures of the landing gear and of the bottom of the fuselage and wings.

No doubt someone will solve your situation.

Zor

Old 10-08-2012, 09:41 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: drpilgrim

This thread has bene posted in the Kit Building Forum. You will probably have better luck getting an answer to your question if you direct it to the ARF Forums.

Ken

Old 10-08-2012, 10:10 AM
drpilgrim

Old 10-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Zor
Banned

ORIGINAL: planebad

Hello all, can any one help ??? I am in search of plans for an old kit called minicraft javelin which is pretty old, I belive I have the complete kit but no instuctions, so if any one has built this kit in the past or knows any one who has and may have the instructions please please could you let me have a copy, kind regards to all. I belive the kit number is FA0010
planebad,

You are talking about a kit as I underlined above.

I wonder why others are referring to an ARF.

Zor

Old 10-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Zor
Banned

ORIGINAL: planebad

Hello planebad,

Is what you have an ARF or a kit?

Are you calling an ARF "a kit"?

For most of us a kit is when we glue together lots of pieces using a drawing and refer to it as building.

An ARF is when most of the construction was factory made and covered and we assemble the nearly finished parts.

Just wonder.

Zor