Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Got the Swoose Maidened today.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Gray Beard

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Got the Swoose Maidened today.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: VincentJ

I'm glad your feeling better Gene, you've got lots more builds in you......so get busy!
Two, I have two builds left in me plus some small little items. A friend gave me an old 1/2A kit of the Ultimate Bipe, I love converting these little kits into electric powered planes. I have the makens to build two copies of the Aeroworks Extra 260 electrics. I need to make a couple of new fuselages. Kind of reverse engineering is all.
Then the two real builds. I have the plans for the 90 inch Prime Cut plus 20 from MAN. Very cool plane and build, CAD drawn plans. First time I have seen CAD drawn from MAN plans. The Prime Cut is supposed to be the next build but, a big BUT, I have the plans for the 1/3 scale Howard Pete racer from the Golden Age of flight.
It is so cool!! Old school build and I haven't built a true scale plane in a long time. I need the Prime Cut stunt plane a lot more then an old school racer but it's such a cool build I keep thinking I should stop fighting it and build it first?
I still have the brand new Ultra Sport 1000 kit too but I may not build it? I have had offers to buy it and the money would pay for the Prime Cut and Pete builds. Wood I have, covering cost a bunch, I need covering and glues!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Gray Beard

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Floats
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Up47384.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1836041  
Old 01-02-2013, 05:38 AM
karolh

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Looking good GB and pretty sure she will fly as nicely off water as she does off a runway. I would love to see a picture of your water rudder arrangement.

Karol

Search this Thread