Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Got the Swoose Maidened today.

ORIGINAL: VincentJ

I'm glad your feeling better Gene, you've gotÂ* lots more builds in you......so get busy!
    Two, I have two builds left in me plus some small little items. A friend gave me an old 1/2A kit of the Ultimate Bipe, I love converting these little kits into electric powered planes. I have the makens to build two copies of the Aeroworks Extra 260 electrics. I need to make a couple of new fuselages. Kind of reverse engineering is all.
    Then the two real builds. I have the plans for the 90 inch Prime Cut plus 20 from MAN. Very cool plane and build, CAD drawn plans. First time I have seen CAD drawn from MAN plans. The Prime Cut is supposed to be the next build but, a big BUT, I have the plans for the 1/3 scale Howard Pete racer from the Golden Age of flight.
    It is so cool!! Old school build and I haven't built a true scale plane in a long time. I need the Prime Cut stunt plane a lot more then an old school racer but it's such a cool build I keep thinking I should stop fighting it and build it first?
    I still have the brand new Ultra Sport 1000 kit too but I may not build it? I have had offers to buy it and the money would pay for the Prime Cut and Pete builds. Wood I have, covering cost a bunch, I need covering and glues!
    Drinking and driving are illegal, why do bars have parking lots
    Daisy Air Guns, keeping kids off your lawn for 100 years

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Floats
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Up47384.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	1836041  
    Drinking and driving are illegal, why do bars have parking lots
    Daisy Air Guns, keeping kids off your lawn for 100 years

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Looking good GB and pretty sure she will fly as nicely off water as she does off a runway. I would love to see a picture of your water rudder arrangement.

Karol
    When inverted always remember that down is up and visa versa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123