Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.

Old 10-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Big Stikflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes you are right, at the rockford field, you must join their rc club plus buy the permit and have your ama.
At Kieselburg, on Swanson Rd., (north of Machesney Park), you buy the permit and you have your ama. There isn't a club there, just some guys that show up to fly.
Cost
Rockford permit for non residents is like $60 for the year plus I think $30 for the club plus ama.
Kieselburg permit for the forest preserve is like $30 for the year plus your ama. There isn't a club

Two totally different fields over here. If you do a search for flying fields here, the rockford field is the only one that comes up. You have to search specifically for Kieselburg to find it. And from Capron it's only about a 20 min drive, I think, I'll have to check on that.
We don't have a real big field but I think you could fly a bird with 7ft wingspan ok. Most guys fly 6ft or less. Most fly electric power, only a few of us still fly glow. And a couple guys fly the big 3D birds and they're on their tail most of the time.
It's not a bad field. I'm sure I could fly a 1/4 scale Cub there but I wonder about a 101in Bud Nosen Big Stik, or a 1/3 scale BUSA Der Jager. Those two I think will be to big to fly there. We'll see.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:55 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

That's the field just west of where Perryville ends at that roundabout, correct? Considering the short fields I fly from, there is more than enough room there to fly a big bird. Back in 2011, the costs were higher, there was a club involved, so things must have changed a bit since then. I checked out that Rockford club, too snooty for me, too many rules and regulations, that's why I like to fly at Big Foot. Just a small group of old farts puttin around the sky one at a time. I also fly at my friends house behind his barn over corn fields. We fly together and try to hit each other, so far we have had 100% misses.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:07 AM
Big Stikflyer

Correct, that's the field. I did quit flying for about 15 years so I don't know what they had when I was gone. Good news is there is no club there at all. Just a group of guys (mostly older) that like to fly. The group I fly with have been very helpful, good people to chat with when your not flying. Everyone talks about their next project. I normally go out in the mornings during the week, weekends are for camping with the wife, so I don't know who is there then.
If you get a chance you should check the field out again.
Good luck and happy flying
Jay
Old 10-04-2016, 07:33 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Hmm, I never thought to look at where it is located in relation to where I travel going home in the evening, its only a few miles south of Elevator. Maybe next year I can make it a routine to fly in the evenings there on my way home from work. I usually pack my Something Extra in the truck in case I get an opportunity to fly. A bit too late in the year now to do it, getting dark by the time I get that way.

Maybe I can fly my Twin Otter off the strip, it doesn't like grass too much, tends to nose into it on landing no matter how graceful I flare it, same with my Mustang.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Big Stikflyer

There ya go.
FYI, the strip really doesn't get used now days. It's to small and in the wrong spot. You can use it if you want to. Everyone flys off the Giant paved circle they have now. It's big enough to land a 60 size mustang as long as you don't over shoot the approach. Other than that, good times.
Old 10-30-2016, 01:03 PM
rtn9105
My Feedback: (35)

I picked up a used Kadet Senior Sport ARF a couple weeks ago that I'm going to setup with a Rimfire 55 motor that I had. The plane had originally been setup with glow power so the firewall has been coated with fuel proof paint, unfortunately the centerline marks on the firewall are covered with the paint. I ordered one of the electric motor boxes for the plane from Sig, can anyone tell me if the box just gets centered on the firewall or if there's a thrust line location I need to find before mounting the motor box?
Old 10-30-2016, 01:32 PM
Big Stikflyer

Originally Posted by rtn9105
I picked up a used Kadet Senior Sport ARF a couple weeks ago that I'm going to setup with a Rimfire 55 motor that I had. The plane had originally been setup with glow power so the firewall has been coated with fuel proof paint, unfortunately the centerline marks on the firewall are covered with the paint. I ordered one of the electric motor boxes for the plane from Sig, can anyone tell me if the box just gets centered on the firewall or if there's a thrust line location I need to find before mounting the motor box?

If you go to Sig Mfg. website, you can download a pdf of the instruction manual. It will tell you just how to install the elect motor. Look under manuals and then under discontinued arfs. The download is free.
I hope this helps
Old 10-30-2016, 04:26 PM
rtn9105

The manual doesn't answer what I was asking, it just says to bolt the motor box to the firewall. The previous owner of this plane plugged the mounting holes in the firewall and then drilled new holes for a Saito 90 twin glow engine. I need to re-drill the original holes but since the firewall has been painted, I can't see the spots to drill. I need to get the motor box in the correct location so the prop shaft lines up with the cowl.
I can always try calling Sig.

Last edited by rtn9105; 10-30-2016 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:35 PM
Dwayne

The manual doesn't answer what I was asking, it just says to bolt the motor box to the firewall. The previous owner of this plane plugged the mounting holes in the firewall and then drilled new holes for a Saito 90 twin glow engine. I need to re-drill the original holes but since the firewall has been painted, I can't see the spots to drill. I need to get the motor box in the correct location so the prop shaft lines up with the cowl.
This pic should help, it shows the general thrust line, that's all you need, just get it close you'll be fine,
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fk17692.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	2188341  
Old 10-31-2016, 03:57 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I suggest that the firewall be sanded to reveal the original mounting location. The plugs can be drilled out, and new blind nuts set in place.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:56 AM
spaceworm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get the mounting arrangement for the Saito twin. Determine the relationship from that mounting to the prop centerline. Work backwards to locate the center for your motor box. Drill, mount, fly.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:14 AM
spaceworm

I Googled up the Senior sport ARF and got this from a builder who put a different engine in that did not fit the designated mounting holes:

"I hate airframe vibration, so I’ve tried several vibration-reducing engine mounts over the years. This time, I’ve chosen DU-BRO’s .50-.75 2-cycle vibration reducing aluminum motor mount system. $25 is quite a bit to spend on mounts, but when I saw the quality of these, I felt it was worth it. I soaked the elastomeric (rubber) elements in fuel, according to the instructions, before inserting them into the mounts. I like to tap the mounts for the engine mounting bolts, and I did so here with a #36 drill bit and 6-32 tap. Before doing that however, I played around with balance, and ended up moving the engine a bit forward from the distance specified in the instructions. I knew this might affect the pre-drilled cowl, but I was determined to balance the aircraft without adding dead weight. I epoxied some balsa blocks to the firewall so the cowl could be mounted further forward, while still using the pre-drilled holes in the cowl.

Since these mounts are much bigger than those supplied with the Senior, I couldn’t use the pre-drilled holes in the ARF’s firewall, or the pre-installed blind nuts. I filled the holes with balsa and epoxied over them to fuel-proof. I also filled (or covered with pieces of balsa) and fuel –proofed all of the pre-drilled holes in the firewall, as they’re not needed for the nosegear and its pushrod. I had already rubbed CA all over the firewall for some fuelproofing.

Now the task was to determine where to drill holes for the new mounts. Here’s how I did it:

1) Tape or tack glue the engine temporarily onto the mounts
2) Test different possible positions and see how the mounts fit on the firewall, muffler clears fuselage, how the cowl would need to be cut out, etc.
3) After deciding on engine orientation (in this case upright) take it away and fit the cowl onto the fuse.
4) Take a long piece of piano wire, maybe 3 feet, and attach with tape to the top of the fuse. Bend in a curve so that the end of the wire points just in front, and exactly centered, in the round front opening of the cowl. Be sure this positioning is correct during the next step.
5) Hold the engine and mount in place so that the end of the prop shaft lines up perfectly with the wire, and mark the centers of the mount’s holes on the firewall.

Now that the position is marked, I just drilled the holes and installed the blind nuts. A little tape wrapped around the finger (to stick the blind nuts onto) made it possible to feed them in through the fuel tank opening and hold them in place for installation. This is a bit tricky, so rather than try to hold the mount in place before the blind nut was set, I threaded a nut onto one of the mounting bolts to set the nut into the back of the firewall permanently.

Now the mounts are drilled and tapped for the 6-32 mounting screws I chose. I used a nail and tapped lightly with a hammer to mark the drilling spots, which need to be drilled very precisely. Don’t forget to take it slow, back the tap out and use plenty of oil when tapping threads.

I attached the mounts and engine to the firewall and began the process of measuring, marking and creating the opening in the cowl. A Dremel tool and sanding drum work well. After creating the initial hole, I took a little at a time, constantly going back to re-fit, measure and mark where I needed to remove more. "

Hope this helps.

Finally, I was happy with the cut-out in the top of the cowl, and found that the position of the prop shaft and thrust washer was a little skewed to the left. I added a couple of washers between the left mount and firewall as shims, which made the fit perfect. Now time for engine break-in and bench test.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:03 AM
TomCrump

If I understand rtn9105's question correctly, he's looking to install the original Senior Sport's electric motor mount box on to the firewall.

I stand by my suggetion, but it may also be possible to locate the holes from the rear of the firewall, by accessing it from the huge hatch.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:12 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 263 Likes on 231 Posts

I'm with Tom, check the inside of the firewall or sand the front face off and look for the plugs. If you need a little extra spacer use the plugs to determine the location for the box on a new piece of plywood and then use the current holes and blind nuts to install the secondary firewall with the box on it. The old holes will be put to use and it will look like that was the way you intended to build it. Yu also get the added bonus of my weight up front to balance the airplane out.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:29 AM
spaceworm

Originally Posted by FlyerInOKC
I'm with Tom, ....
My suggestions were options, I did not say yours were bad. I thought perhaps he could learn something from my inputs that might apply to something he might actually build, in addition to solving his immediate problem.

Sincerely, Richard
Old 10-31-2016, 07:33 AM
FlyerInOKC

Originally Posted by spaceworm
My suggestions were options, I did not say yours were bad. I thought perhaps he could learn something from my inputs that might apply to something he might actually build, in addition to solving his immediate problem.

Sincerely, Richard
Point well taken Richard! This problem could teach you a lot by following your suggestion. I guess I have a tendency to look for the most straight forward way to solve the immediate problem and not the advantages of what the other approaches could bring to the table.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:33 AM
TomCrump

The Sig electric motor mount is adjustable. It's easy to install, once the mounting location is rediscovered.

The rear of the firewall is easily accessible, once the hatch is removed. There should be indentations, where the original blind nuts were placed. Once the hole locations are drilled, new blind nuts can be easily installed.

The motor mount is designed to accept electric motors of varying lengths. Once the length is set, the pieces are glued in place. The process takes less time than it is taking to type this response. It is not complicated. I can't b, if. I can do it.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:24 AM
rtn9105

First off I want to thank everyone for the help and suggestions.

I had thought about finding the original hole locations by looking on the back side of the firewall, unfortunately that didn't turn out to be as easy as it sounded. The previous owner drilled the original holes oversize and used a 1/2" dowel to fill the holes which also removed all the indentations from the blind nuts.

I think I can take some measurements from the cowl and find the center lines for the prop shaft to transfer to the firewall.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:32 PM
fennel

Just found this thread. I have two Kadet Seniors, one is an ARF that I'm rebuilding after the right wing departed in flight, and the second is a late 1980's kit built by a friend of mine that I'm restoring. The ARF was the aircraft that I learned to fly on, got my MAAC wings and was, up until the wing snapped off, my fun flyer. Great airplane and probably the best trainer in the business.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:31 AM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by fennel
Just found this thread. I have two Kadet Seniors, one is an ARF that I'm rebuilding after the right wing departed in flight, and the second is a late 1980's kit built by a friend of mine that I'm restoring. The ARF was the aircraft that I learned to fly on, got my MAAC wings and was, up until the wing snapped off, my fun flyer. Great airplane and probably the best trainer in the business.
Hey fennel! Glad you found us!! Also happy to see your Sr ARF's getting its well-deserved TLC and rehab - sure do know what that takes. It's always good to see great planes being restored to flight. Hoping to see a few pics as you progress.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:37 AM
leitefrog

I have a Kadet Jr on the bench, ready for covering. I bought it 40+ years ago, got away from the hobby, and now I am trying to climb back in. Count me in as a brother please.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:24 AM
skylark-flier

Originally Posted by leitefrog
I have a Kadet Jr on the bench, ready for covering. I bought it 40+ years ago, got away from the hobby, and now I am trying to climb back in. Count me in as a brother please.
Welcome, leitefrog, to RCU and the SIG Kadet Brotherhood!!! So many here have had the Jr, and liked it - you've got a winner on your hands, for sure. Gotcha all logged, #214 is all yours. Looking forward to some pics.

And here's the SIG Kadet Brotherhood, as I've got us today:

[TABLE="width: 507"]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Gary Harris[/TD]
[TD]76[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Wagon1[/TD]
[TD]151[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]MartyPetriSr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]soarrich[/TD]
[TD]77[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paulhold[/TD]
[TD]152[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomclark[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]N1EDM[/TD]
[TD]78[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]groundstrike[/TD]
[TD]153[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]c-crunch[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Live Wire[/TD]
[TD]79[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]adreliable661[/TD]
[TD]154[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BigTeeEldorado[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]5skyhawk172[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]earlwb[/TD]
[TD]155[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TomCrump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]zippome[/TD]
[TD]81[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Unclebuck21228[/TD]
[TD]156[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hiflyer15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shepard62[/TD]
[TD]82[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]malitape[/TD]
[TD]157[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Fly North[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DeferredDefect[/TD]
[TD]83[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Holmes[/TD]
[TD]158[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dwaynenancy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]archie05[/TD]
[TD]84[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Carlos G[/TD]
[TD]159[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oinoyou[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomgreen[/TD]
[TD]85[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kingranch[/TD]
[TD]160[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jersy Hank[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]n2ryd[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Red Kadet[/TD]
[TD]161[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flashpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]race61[/TD]
[TD]87[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dirtrod[/TD]
[TD]162[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Old_RC_Guy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Slavko[/TD]
[TD]88[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]t4[/TD]
[TD]163[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TheComputerGeek[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lkruse[/TD]
[TD]89[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FlyerInOKC[/TD]
[TD]164[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FloridaBeachFlyr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flyingagin[/TD]
[TD]90[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DELTAFLY[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]aggieman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]JPNYGAARD[/TD]
[TD]91[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sharpe917[/TD]
[TD]166[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Renegade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]foodstick[/TD]
[TD]92[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jollyroger[/TD]
[TD]167[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]T-47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ovationdave[/TD]
[TD]93[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cliffc[/TD]
[TD]168[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigSenior[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]joebahl[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]1320fastback[/TD]
[TD]169[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WI53072[/TD]
[TD]95[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Captinjohn[/TD]
[TD]170[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WMB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]huck1199[/TD]
[TD]96[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]spaceworm[/TD]
[TD]171[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ckimmey[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Top_Gunn[/TD]
[TD]97[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EvanB[/TD]
[TD]172[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paul7194[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Nergall[/TD]
[TD]98[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Major Tomski[/TD]
[TD]173[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bebopgolf[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]acdii[/TD]
[TD]99[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jim Branaum[/TD]
[TD]174[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Big Stikflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hutchis[/TD]
[TD]100[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WLM189[/TD]
[TD]175[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nealmontgomery[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ddewey[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyraider71[/TD]
[TD]176[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Battle Short[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dhal22[/TD]
[TD]102[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc lifer[/TD]
[TD]177[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]canadian8apilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Thomas Pham[/TD]
[TD]103[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]NM2K[/TD]
[TD]178[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mud Duck[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubkadet[/TD]
[TD]104[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]terrysigcolt[/TD]
[TD]179[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EDDIEMAC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Greg Davis[/TD]
[TD]105[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]plane-o-joe[/TD]
[TD]180[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]merto31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CanDo[/TD]
[TD]106[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BobFE[/TD]
[TD]181[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bisszerk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]gva1956[/TD]
[TD]107[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FLAPSDOWN[/TD]
[TD]182[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Pork Chop[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]metaldriver_2[/TD]
[TD]108[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scttsprg[/TD]
[TD]183[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bushman8377[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bladejunkie[/TD]
[TD]109[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sbrillha[/TD]
[TD]184[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cmy6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]New222[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mike Gretz[/TD]
[TD]185[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ETpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubflyman[/TD]
[TD]111[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyrat71[/TD]
[TD]186[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]michaelnel[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dasquirrelisme[/TD]
[TD]112[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lumppi[/TD]
[TD]187[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mortyspals[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Planejaw[/TD]
[TD]113[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bchapman[/TD]
[TD]188[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PiperRon[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]39[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]usc1990[/TD]
[TD]114[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scoooper[/TD]
[TD]189[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BrightGarden[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cjet[/TD]
[TD]115[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jolly Popper[/TD]
[TD]190[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]schwalbe[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Murphey[/TD]
[TD]116[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CNY_Dave[/TD]
[TD]191[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Brayden[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sandyt[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rtn9105[/TD]
[TD]192[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]wood489[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]planedriver_2[/TD]
[TD]118[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mbnt[/TD]
[TD]193[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]KenChoo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PT19[/TD]
[TD]119[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]crawler tech[/TD]
[TD]194[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]aliraminghe[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]45[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TimHendrix[/TD]
[TD]120[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]308jockey[/TD]
[TD]195[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shadowridertcw[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jessiej[/TD]
[TD]121[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bparker3[/TD]
[TD]196[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hydro Junkie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mr-Punk[/TD]
[TD]122[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DBD1[/TD]
[TD]197[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SPACE COWBOY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rccrasher65[/TD]
[TD]123[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Chappy110[/TD]
[TD]198[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bumpie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]49[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FMAY[/TD]
[TD]124[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ercobud[/TD]
[TD]199[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jsparky[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hrannar[/TD]
[TD]125[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rickpell[/TD]
[TD]200[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]br549-2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]51[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Razor44[/TD]
[TD]126[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderBoat[/TD]
[TD]201[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PatrickCurry[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Ken Kehlet[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tazzzz[/TD]
[TD]202[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dwayne[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oldfartpilot[/TD]
[TD]128[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderChicken[/TD]
[TD]203[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Leroy Gardner[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]54[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Soaring Steve[/TD]
[TD]129[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]deanz406[/TD]
[TD]204[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FazFly[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]freefall2907[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]biam[/TD]
[TD]205[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Shere-Khan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]fix-n-fly[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]UPF-7[/TD]
[TD]206[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jeff Spicoli[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigMan[/TD]
[TD]132[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]neons[/TD]
[TD]207[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bodybuildr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]eroc144[/TD]
[TD]133[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flyboy14901[/TD]
[TD]208[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sport_Pilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nextofkin[/TD]
[TD]134[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]proszak59[/TD]
[TD]209[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]arnieby[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ALT[/TD]
[TD]135[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]wildbills21[/TD]
[TD]210[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]richard dee[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jstyle13[/TD]
[TD]136[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hairy46[/TD]
[TD]211[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]pens100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]62[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WYDAH[/TD]
[TD]137[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]p-Yock[/TD]
[TD]212[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Swanson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]stupidscreenname[/TD]
[TD]138[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rrengineer[/TD]
[TD]213[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]robflyer82[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]coxco[/TD]
[TD]139[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hogflyer[/TD]
[TD]214[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]leitefrog[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TunnelBill[/TD]
[TD]140[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Firewalkerd1[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]66[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mike109[/TD]
[TD]141[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flight Risk[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]67[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]beevo[/TD]
[TD]142[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ratshooter[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Lowvoltage[/TD]
[TD]143[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Steve Westphal[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skylark-flier[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cforcht[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]70[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hugh durden[/TD]
[TD]145[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kb8ife[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cloud Cruiser[/TD]
[TD]146[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rburke39[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]72[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SIGPlanes[/TD]
[TD]147[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc56[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]73[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rexperk[/TD]
[TD]148[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]redjack[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]74[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]M. Boesen[/TD]
[TD]149[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rdgettler[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]75[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]whatwheel[/TD]
[TD]150[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]daddyvinny[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Old 11-02-2016, 01:30 PM
fennel

Please enroll me as part of the Kadet Brotherhood.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:58 PM
skylark-flier

Originally Posted by fennel
Please enroll me as part of the Kadet Brotherhood.
Can do! Welcome to our first brother from British Columbia, Canada, which brings us up to 5 of the 10. Welcome, fennel, to RCU and the SIG Kadet Brotherhood!! Gotcha logged with #215.

And here's the SIG Kadet Brotherhood, as I've got us today (3-columns):

[TABLE="width: 507"]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Gary Harris[/TD]
[TD]76[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Wagon1[/TD]
[TD]151[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]MartyPetriSr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]soarrich[/TD]
[TD]77[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paulhold[/TD]
[TD]152[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomclark[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]N1EDM[/TD]
[TD]78[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]groundstrike[/TD]
[TD]153[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]c-crunch[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Live Wire[/TD]
[TD]79[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]adreliable661[/TD]
[TD]154[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BigTeeEldorado[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]5skyhawk172[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]earlwb[/TD]
[TD]155[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TomCrump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]zippome[/TD]
[TD]81[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Unclebuck21228[/TD]
[TD]156[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hiflyer15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shepard62[/TD]
[TD]82[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]malitape[/TD]
[TD]157[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Fly North[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DeferredDefect[/TD]
[TD]83[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Holmes[/TD]
[TD]158[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dwaynenancy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]archie05[/TD]
[TD]84[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Carlos G[/TD]
[TD]159[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oinoyou[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomgreen[/TD]
[TD]85[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kingranch[/TD]
[TD]160[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jersy Hank[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]n2ryd[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Red Kadet[/TD]
[TD]161[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flashpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]race61[/TD]
[TD]87[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dirtrod[/TD]
[TD]162[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Old_RC_Guy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Slavko[/TD]
[TD]88[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]t4[/TD]
[TD]163[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TheComputerGeek[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lkruse[/TD]
[TD]89[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FlyerInOKC[/TD]
[TD]164[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FloridaBeachFlyr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flyingagin[/TD]
[TD]90[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DELTAFLY[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]aggieman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]JPNYGAARD[/TD]
[TD]91[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sharpe917[/TD]
[TD]166[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Renegade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]foodstick[/TD]
[TD]92[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jollyroger[/TD]
[TD]167[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]T-47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ovationdave[/TD]
[TD]93[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cliffc[/TD]
[TD]168[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigSenior[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]joebahl[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]1320fastback[/TD]
[TD]169[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WI53072[/TD]
[TD]95[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Captinjohn[/TD]
[TD]170[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WMB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]huck1199[/TD]
[TD]96[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]spaceworm[/TD]
[TD]171[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ckimmey[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Top_Gunn[/TD]
[TD]97[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EvanB[/TD]
[TD]172[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paul7194[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Nergall[/TD]
[TD]98[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Major Tomski[/TD]
[TD]173[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bebopgolf[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]acdii[/TD]
[TD]99[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jim Branaum[/TD]
[TD]174[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Big Stikflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hutchis[/TD]
[TD]100[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WLM189[/TD]
[TD]175[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nealmontgomery[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ddewey[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyraider71[/TD]
[TD]176[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Battle Short[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dhal22[/TD]
[TD]102[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc lifer[/TD]
[TD]177[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]canadian8apilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Thomas Pham[/TD]
[TD]103[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]NM2K[/TD]
[TD]178[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mud Duck[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubkadet[/TD]
[TD]104[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]terrysigcolt[/TD]
[TD]179[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EDDIEMAC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Greg Davis[/TD]
[TD]105[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]plane-o-joe[/TD]
[TD]180[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]merto31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CanDo[/TD]
[TD]106[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BobFE[/TD]
[TD]181[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bisszerk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]gva1956[/TD]
[TD]107[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FLAPSDOWN[/TD]
[TD]182[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Pork Chop[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]metaldriver_2[/TD]
[TD]108[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scttsprg[/TD]
[TD]183[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bushman8377[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bladejunkie[/TD]
[TD]109[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sbrillha[/TD]
[TD]184[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cmy6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]New222[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mike Gretz[/TD]
[TD]185[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ETpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubflyman[/TD]
[TD]111[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyrat71[/TD]
[TD]186[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]michaelnel[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dasquirrelisme[/TD]
[TD]112[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lumppi[/TD]
[TD]187[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mortyspals[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Planejaw[/TD]
[TD]113[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bchapman[/TD]
[TD]188[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PiperRon[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]39[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]usc1990[/TD]
[TD]114[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scoooper[/TD]
[TD]189[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BrightGarden[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cjet[/TD]
[TD]115[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jolly Popper[/TD]
[TD]190[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]schwalbe[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Murphey[/TD]
[TD]116[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CNY_Dave[/TD]
[TD]191[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Brayden[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sandyt[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rtn9105[/TD]
[TD]192[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]wood489[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]planedriver_2[/TD]
[TD]118[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mbnt[/TD]
[TD]193[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]KenChoo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PT19[/TD]
[TD]119[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]crawler tech[/TD]
[TD]194[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]aliraminghe[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]45[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TimHendrix[/TD]
[TD]120[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]308jockey[/TD]
[TD]195[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shadowridertcw[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jessiej[/TD]
[TD]121[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bparker3[/TD]
[TD]196[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hydro Junkie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mr-Punk[/TD]
[TD]122[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DBD1[/TD]
[TD]197[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SPACE COWBOY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rccrasher65[/TD]
[TD]123[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Chappy110[/TD]
[TD]198[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bumpie[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]49[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FMAY[/TD]
[TD]124[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ercobud[/TD]
[TD]199[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jsparky[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hrannar[/TD]
[TD]125[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rickpell[/TD]
[TD]200[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]br549-2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]51[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Razor44[/TD]
[TD]126[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderBoat[/TD]
[TD]201[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PatrickCurry[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Ken Kehlet[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tazzzz[/TD]
[TD]202[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dwayne[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oldfartpilot[/TD]
[TD]128[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderChicken[/TD]
[TD]203[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Leroy Gardner[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]54[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Soaring Steve[/TD]
[TD]129[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]deanz406[/TD]
[TD]204[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FazFly[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]freefall2907[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]biam[/TD]
[TD]205[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Shere-Khan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]fix-n-fly[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]UPF-7[/TD]
[TD]206[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jeff Spicoli[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigMan[/TD]
[TD]132[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]neons[/TD]
[TD]207[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bodybuildr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]eroc144[/TD]
[TD]133[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flyboy14901[/TD]
[TD]208[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sport_Pilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nextofkin[/TD]
[TD]134[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]proszak59[/TD]
[TD]209[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]arnieby[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ALT[/TD]
[TD]135[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]wildbills21[/TD]
[TD]210[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]richard dee[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jstyle13[/TD]
[TD]136[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hairy46[/TD]
[TD]211[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]pens100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]62[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WYDAH[/TD]
[TD]137[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]p-Yock[/TD]
[TD]212[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Swanson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]stupidscreenname[/TD]
[TD]138[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rrengineer[/TD]
[TD]213[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]robflyer82[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]coxco[/TD]
[TD]139[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hogflyer[/TD]
[TD]214[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]leitefrog[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TunnelBill[/TD]
[TD]140[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Firewalkerd1[/TD]
[TD]215[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]fennel[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]66[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mike109[/TD]
[TD]141[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flight Risk[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]67[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]beevo[/TD]
[TD]142[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ratshooter[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Lowvoltage[/TD]
[TD]143[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Steve Westphal[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skylark-flier[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cforcht[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]70[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hugh durden[/TD]
[TD]145[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kb8ife[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cloud Cruiser[/TD]
[TD]146[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rburke39[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]72[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SIGPlanes[/TD]
[TD]147[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc56[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]73[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rexperk[/TD]
[TD]148[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]redjack[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]74[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]M. Boesen[/TD]
[TD]149[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rdgettler[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]75[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]whatwheel[/TD]
[TD]150[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]daddyvinny[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Old 11-03-2016, 05:17 AM
FlyerInOKC

Welcome to the hood Leitefrog and Fennel! Joining the brotherhood is the first step of recovery, most of us stop right there. We can stop flying/building airplanes anytime we want we're just not ready. ;-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.