Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.

Old 02-13-2015, 05:39 PM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

the 15 may be too big to fit. The FG-11 is about the same size as the OS 52 I have on it, but the ignition system its the problem, not much room for it and the tank up in the nose. Also over powering the LT-40 wont add much to its performance, with the 52 on it and a smaller prop I get some pretty good speed on it, but its a trainer, so don't expect much more than some nice tight loops, would need some major mods on the wing to get a better roll rate. One thing you would get is better vertical and maybe some good hovers. Mine hovers for a little bit before gravity wins.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:14 AM
flyingagin

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Hey I hover really good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before gravity wins

Ken
Old 02-14-2015, 02:53 PM
nealmontgomery

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SLOTTED FLAP MOD – cont’d

Apologies for the time lag between posts………SWMBO decreed that a new kitchen backsplash must be installed and the cabinetry repainted. Such has been my recent commitment and reason for the lack of continuity.

We press on with the Senior Kadet Slotted Flap Modification series.

As a former Teacher, I would like to discuss the rationale of the:

Slot Entry, Slot Lip Extension, and Flap Cove

The Slot Entry is the transition into the flap cove from the lower surface of the wing. While there are many profiles of this transition, the most effective transitions producing the highest lift coefficients allow for a smooth airflow into the flap cove and allow a portion of the airflow to travel up and over the flap leading edge where that air is re-combined with airflow off the upper surface of the wing. Flow separation from the flap is delayed, providing lift for a longer period before the drag penalty occurs.

This Slot Entry profile is typically a rather large, smooth radius, as opposed to a sharp corner at the forward lower edge of the flap cove as seen edge-on.

A side profile view provided by flyingagin in post #2435

shows one of many designs for a flap/cove/lip combination. I cannot be at all critical of this design since I configured many of my own earlier flap designs
just as this, or worse, aerodynamically speaking. I was in the local papaer many years ago...... Look at these flaps! Hanging' out there, and I thought I was the MAN building those flaps! I suppose they worked..........but just okay!

Anyway...........

My thinking back then was that a gap or a big discontinuity in the undersurface of the wing leading into the flap area would cause undue drag at cruise speeds. After reading the TR664, I came to learn from the research team’s conclusion was that although there is some drag penalty at cruise speeds due to the gap created by the transition into the flap cove, the SR Kadet, or any such slower type models would not suffer greatly from such a discontinuity. Indeed, even when these studies were being conducted at the Langley Research Center, the faster airplanes of the day benefited more from the advantages of the TR 664 flap design at approach and landing speeds than were penalized from the design in normal cruise speed range.

Below are some examples of early-on slotted flap modifications to my Icon A-5 and FMS T-28. i wanted to work on the foamies before grinding on my balsa models. You can see the slot entry areas are not as pronounced as it may seem. These were relatively short-chord wings so the radii of the slot entries were tightly rounded.

This will be the slot entry for our Senior Kadet.

Without any finishing/painting, it may seem like not much, but when you see it for the first time, your reaction may be unfavorable.............not to worry.

Slot Lip Extension

The Slot Lip Extension is an extension of the upper surface of the wing, which covers the first 25% or so of the flap. Its duty is to provide an aerodynamic structure, which aids in the creation of the very important slot. When deployed, the flap’s LE is just under and forward of, never aft of, the aft edge of the Slot Lip. This creates a convergent condition, which accelerates the airflow through the slot and aids in the creation of lift by the flap. A venturi effect, if you will.

The Flap Cove is the cutout area in its entirety, in which the flap resides. It includes, the Slot Entry and another radiused area, which I will call the “Flap Cove Radius” just under the slot lip extension. These two curved (radiused) areas, as I gather from reading the TR664, are the keys to allowing the smoothest airflow through the slot as the flap deploys.

In short(if you can believe it): smoother, rather than sharper, contours lead to the most effective performance of this flap design.

If you’re flying the hottest of ships with very high cruise speeds, then no, this configuration may not be for you.

For we brothers, flying the SR Kadet however, the benefits of “more lift for a longer period of time” outweigh the drag penalties.

Pontification complete.

Slot Entry and Flap Cove radius
design and construction:

If you want, refer to the Technical Report as we proceed:

http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/...report-664.pdf

Caveat: If building a new model, then it is a much simpler matter to merely modify your ribs, sanding or cutting the Slot Entry radius and Flap Cove radius as dictated by the wing chord.

For my SIG Seniorita in-work, I radiused the ribs for the Slot Entry and the Flap Cove as shown in the photos below. I used 1/32” balsa glued to the radiused areas and the Slot Entry and Flap Cove radii turned out quite nicely. Much simpler. If modifying an existing model as referenced here, there are many options/methods open as to how to fabricate the radiused areas.

What follows is my method for the SIG Senior Kadet ARF.

Since my aft spar is right in the Slot Entry area, I will be required to remove some material from the aft spar. I wanted to reinforce that area and maintain structural integrity. Figuring how much material would be removed when sanding the transition radius, I chose to go with balsa fill glued to the aft spar. I cut out the areas to allow the installation of 3/8” X ½” and 3/16” X ¼” square fill pieces.

I glued these to the aft spar, the long dimension of both balsa fill pieces along the chord line. Reinforcement should be adequate and give me lots of room to sand in the Slot Entry.

Now it is time to sand the Slot Entry to shape.

I made a heavy card-stock template of the Slot Entry and Flap Cove radius. According to TR 664, the Slot Entry radius is:

Slot Entry Radius (R[SUB]e[/SUB]) = C X 0.0789
therefore: R[SUB]e[/SUB] = 15.0 X .0789 = 1.18 inches

and the Flap Cove radius is:

Flap Cove Radius (R[SUB]c[/SUB]) = C X .0811
therefore: R[SUB]c[/SUB] = 15.0 X 0.0811 = 1.21 inches

Virtually the same radius for both.

Remember: these dimensions are for the radius, not the diameter. I caution you, because no one cautioned me and I mangled one of my first attempts. Learning experience.

So grab your fancy Staedtler drafting compass, and get the lower and upper radius drawn out on your template.

Of note: refer to the TR 664 excerpt below: It shows that the changeover point from the Slot Entry radius to the Flap Cove radius is at 37 degrees from the lower surface of the wing.

So, at 37 degrees from a line along the lower surface, transition to the opposite radius for the flap cove.

Grab your protractor and make your 37-degree angle as I did for my template.

Grab your template and when you finish making balsa dust, you should be here.

Slot Lip Extension

The slot lip extension is balsa or thin ply extending out over the cove into which your flap will nest when fully retracted. At the very beginning of this series we found that

Slot Lip Extension (E) = C X 0.827
therefore: E=15.0 X 0.827 = 12.40 inches

Therefore, my Slot Lip Extension will end 12.4 inches from the LE. Your numbers will vary according to your own Chord measurements. The Slot lip Extension should have a chord-wise dimension enough to make sure it engages all the structural components such as ribs and spars. I made mine out of 3/32 balsa 1.25 inches front to back. I will not have to worry about it flexing so much…..I will make some radiused gussetts to support the radius of the flap cove sheeting (discussed later) that will tie into the spar and Slot Lip Extension sheeting. When the flap cove radius sheeting is glued to the gussets and the underside of the Slot Lip Extension, it should be very rigid.

I want the Slot Lip Extension sheeting flush with the upper surface of the wing, so I’ll have to trim ribs and aft spar. I used my Dremel with a router attachment to route out the proper depth (3/32”) and then test fit the Slot Lip Extension.

I will slightly taper the trailing edge of the Extension later and reinforce with thin CA.

Attention to detail is important here as well.

Remember the requirement, mentioned in the Technical Report, of having the flap upper surface of the flap come as close as possible to the Slot Lip Extension trailing edge? This close fit will serve as a “seal” to prevent airflow (and excess drag) when the flap is fully retracted.

Flap Cove Radius

The final thing to do today is form the upper radius radius for the flap cove.

Earlier, I determined that this radius is:

Flap Cove Radius (R[SUB]c[/SUB]) = C X .0475
therefore: R[SUB]c[/SUB] = 15.0 X 0.0811 = 1.21 inches

I discovered that a 2” diameter PVC pipe has a 2.5-inch outer diameter. (2” inside diameter plus .25” walls). I need a radius of 1.21”, but I figure 1.25” radius is close enough. I mean, what’s 4 one-hundredths of an inch? I hate to depart from my typically anal-retentive approach at this point, but I am willing to negotiate.

I’m going to make gussets with a radius so that I can use them to support both my Slot Lip Extension, and use the radius to glue my 1/32” balsa sheet to.

Gussets installed, ready for the Flap Cove Radius sheeting.

When installing the Flap Cove Radius sheeting, I used epoxy to make sure I could make the sheeting end up where I wanted it before everything became fixed in place.

1/32” sheeting works just fine for making the flap cove radius.

Fit check complete……just fine.

Hinge mount test fixtures and final flap hinge mount locations come next……………………………

thanks for reading..........nm
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Applied Science-1.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	2073123   Click image for larger version

Name:	Icon A5 slot entry profile showing gap.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	903.7 KB
ID:	2073124   Click image for larger version

Name:	FMS T-28 Slot Entry profile showing gap.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	926.8 KB
ID:	2073125   Click image for larger version

Name:	FMS T-28 Slot entry profile closeup.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	829.1 KB
ID:	2073126   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sr Kadet slot Entry Gap.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	839.2 KB
ID:	2073127   Click image for larger version

Name:	Seniorita Flap Cove side view.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	934.4 KB
ID:	2073129   Click image for larger version

Name:	Seniorita Slot cove profile with Slot Lip Extension.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	813.8 KB
ID:	2073130   Click image for larger version

Name:	Seniorita Slot Lip Extension.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	915.5 KB
ID:	2073131  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spar fill cutouts.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	2073132   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spar fill balsa 2.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	997.2 KB
ID:	2073133   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spar balsa fill 3.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	979.8 KB
ID:	2073134   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spar and balsa fill (lkg fwd).jpg
Views:	216
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	2073135   Click image for larger version

Name:	TR 664 Configuration 2-h dimensions.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	2073136   Click image for larger version

Name:	Flap Cove profile template.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	829.0 KB
ID:	2073138   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slot transition sanded to template contour.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	940.0 KB
ID:	2073139   Click image for larger version

Name:	before routing for Slot Lip Extension.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	889.7 KB
ID:	2073140  

Click image for larger version

Name:	after routing for Slot Lip Extension.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	813.6 KB
ID:	2073141   Click image for larger version

Name:	Radiused Gussets for flap cove radius.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	921.2 KB
ID:	2073143   Click image for larger version

Name:	flap cove sheeting installed.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	880.0 KB
ID:	2073144   Click image for larger version

Name:	Flap in cove under slot lip - tight fit.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	2073335  

Last edited by nealmontgomery; 02-15-2015 at 05:06 AM.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:12 PM
N1EDM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

rtn9105,

I had a LT-40 that I modified to take a variety of engines. My current one flies beautifully on just a 60 glow (I realize that you're talking gas, but they're pretty similar, power-wise). I'm going to experiment with lower-pitched props in the spring to slow it down.

I once mounted a Magnum .91 on the plane and there was quite a difference in weight that needed to be accounted for. Also, I never dared to open up the Magnum because I was afraid that I'd fly the wings off of the plane, seriously. Also, remember that you only have room for such-and-such sized tank so take that into consideration when you make your decision.

Just my $.02

Bob

Last edited by N1EDM; 02-14-2015 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:26 PM
flyingagin

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Looks good
Informative
Thanks
Old 02-14-2015, 11:43 PM
rtn9105
My Feedback: (35)

N1EDM, thanks for the reply and info.
I'm not real concerned about room for the tank, the gas engines need much less gas to fly the same amount of time as the same size glow engines so a smaller tank could be used if needed for the same flight time. Another thing to remember is gas engines have pump carbs and don't require the tank to be mounted next to the firewall which allows the tank to be mounted on the CG point of the plane so your trims don't need to be adjusted as your fuel is used through out the flight.

I don't plan to fly this plane fast but I do plan to use it as a fun to fly daily flyer and I don't want to have to keep the throttle 80-90% wide open to get good performance out of the plane. I'm looking for an engine that will allow normal loops and rolls at 50-60% full throttle so there's some throttle left to use when it's needed.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:59 AM
acdii

Not sure how the OS gas engines are, but the DLE20 that I have, there is very little difference between 60% throttle and WOT. My Saito 4 stroke gas OTOH has a very good throttle range, on par with the glow. I fly my T-clips with the FG-11 at 60% most of the time and WOT only on passes or verticals. I go an hour on 12 ounces of gas. When I got the FG-11, I compared it to the OS 52, and it is nearly a perfect match on everything. It would take some restructuring of the tank compartment to make it work though, to get the module installed under the tank floor, then thread the ignition cable up and through. If I moved the tank back, then I would have to move the throttle servo as it sits right near F2. I have no additional weight on my plane with the OS 52 on it, it balanced fine without any. If the High tension were 4" longer then the module would fit perfectly at F2, right on the CG.

Whats funny is I never have to adjust trim on the T-clips, I have yet flown below 1/2 tank, after 30 minutes I am ready to sit down and rest my neck. LOL
Old 02-15-2015, 09:21 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by acdii
Not sure how the OS gas engines are, but the DLE20 that I have, there is very little difference between 60% throttle and WOT
How are you measuring this, by TX throttle position ?
Old 02-15-2015, 02:54 PM
acdii

No, by actual position at the carb. I had to dial in some extreme throttle curves for the DLE 20, otherwise it went from idle to WOT at half stick. Thats the only one I have TC configured for on my radios.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:57 PM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

On my gassers, the throttle curve provides a linear throttle response, with stick movement from low to high.

I'm surprised that yours isn't similar.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Flight Risk
My Feedback: (1)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You might try a smaller prop. Maybe the engine/ prop combo just tops at a certain RPM. It's like a car going up hill and full throttle won't increase the speed over half throttle. Shift to a lower gear or put on a lower pitch prop and off it goes.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:27 PM
acdii

It is like a chain saw, idle and WOT. Could just be the carb. I have an XYZ 20 but have not run it yet to compare. It has a Walbro carb, the DLE has whatever it came with, but not a Walbro. There is no linear to it, once the throttle plate gets to half open, it is pretty much running at full speed, there is very little increase in RPM after that. Top end is between 8600 and 9200, which is where it is supposed to be. On the 4 *, doesnt really matter much, I fly it WOT most of the time anyway, only when landing do I have it at idle, or when I am practicing low level passes is it below half throttle.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:05 AM
Pork Chop
My Feedback: (5)

If there is a Brotherhood to belong too it's this one, please sign me up! I soloed on a Kadet MK II back in 88' and wrapped it around a light pole 15 years later unfortunately. Kadets are great flyers and since I've built a Kadet Senior, partially built a Mark II and bought a LT40 and Senior ARF. I've enjoyed reading this thread!
Old 02-16-2015, 08:39 PM
bushman8377

thanks Flyerinokc and skylark-flyer, i really loved flying my SR. and cant wait to have her up and going again. I have been working on the SR. and LT-40, pulled the floats off the LT and bolted on the wheeled gear that came with. While checking it out , i found that the previous owner had mounted the saito .91 below thrust line by at least 1". It has a tail wheel conversion and with lowered thrust line the prop will just about strike as the plane reaches level. I am looking at raising the engine back up to the correct thrust line but i am wondering what size of four strokes others have flown theirs with? The .91 seems large and a bit heavy for it, but i have to consider that the previous owner added 1/2"-3/4" ply to mount the main gear to, making the plane very heavy. If anyone has any suggestions please forward them on. oh and if you guys are still adding members into the brotherhood, please add me.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:12 PM
Flight Risk

Bushman, I just got a new LT 40 with a Saito .65 which is a fine fit. A .91 does seem to be a bit much. Put that .91 on the SR.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:12 PM
Flight Risk

double post
oops

Last edited by Flight Risk; 02-16-2015 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:27 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 263 Likes on 231 Posts

My LT-40 has a Super Tigre .40 and flies great I would go with the smaller gasser and I think you'll have plenty of power to do what you want.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:38 AM
acdii

Anything larger than an OS 52 is really a waste on the LT-40. There is a point of diminishing returns on these planes. The 65 is a bit more than the plane needs, the 91 is WAY too much for the plane. The LT-40 is a 40 sized 2 stroke plane. Mine flies great with the 52, and now that the engine is finally broken in, I get really good performance out of it.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:05 AM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Pork Chop
If there is a Brotherhood to belong too it's this one, please sign me up! I soloed on a Kadet MK II back in 88' and wrapped it around a light pole 15 years later unfortunately. Kadets are great flyers and since I've built a Kadet Senior, partially built a Mark II and bought a LT40 and Senior ARF. I've enjoyed reading this thread!
Originally Posted by bushman8377
...If anyone has any suggestions please forward them on. oh and if you guys are still adding members into the brotherhood, please add me.
Hey Pork Chop & bushman8377 - happy to add you guys, welcome to the SIG Kadet Brotherhood. Gotcha logged; Pork Chop's got #182, bushman8377's got #183.

And here's the SIG Kadet Brotherhood, as I've got it today (3-columns):[TABLE="width: 508"]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Gary Harris[/TD]
[TD]66[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mike109[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]UPF-7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]soarrich[/TD]
[TD]67[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]beevo[/TD]
[TD]132[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]neons[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]N1EDM[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Lowvoltage[/TD]
[TD]133[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flyboy14901[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Live Wire[/TD]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skylark-flier[/TD]
[TD]134[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]proszak59[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]5skyhawk172[/TD]
[TD]70[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hugh durden[/TD]
[TD]135[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]wildbills21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]zippome[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cloud Cruiser[/TD]
[TD]136[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hairy46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shepard62[/TD]
[TD]72[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SIGPlanes[/TD]
[TD]137[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]p-Yock[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DeferredDefect[/TD]
[TD]73[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rexperk[/TD]
[TD]138[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rrengineer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]archie05[/TD]
[TD]74[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]M. Boesen[/TD]
[TD]139[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hogflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomgreen[/TD]
[TD]75[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]whatwheel[/TD]
[TD]140[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Firewalkerd1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]n2ryd[/TD]
[TD]76[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Wagon1[/TD]
[TD]141[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flight Risk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]race61[/TD]
[TD]77[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paulhold[/TD]
[TD]142[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ratshooter[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Slavko[/TD]
[TD]78[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]groundstrike[/TD]
[TD]143[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Steve Westphal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lkruse[/TD]
[TD]79[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]adreliable661[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cforcht[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flyingagin[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]earlwb[/TD]
[TD]145[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kb8ife[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]JPNYGAARD[/TD]
[TD]81[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Unclebuck21228[/TD]
[TD]146[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rburke39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]foodstick[/TD]
[TD]82[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]malitape[/TD]
[TD]147[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc56[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ovationdave[/TD]
[TD]83[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Holmes[/TD]
[TD]148[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]redjack[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]joebahl[/TD]
[TD]84[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Carlos G[/TD]
[TD]149[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rdgettler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WI53072[/TD]
[TD]85[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kingranch[/TD]
[TD]150[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]daddyvinny[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]huck1199[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Red Kadet[/TD]
[TD]151[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]MartyPetriSr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Top_Gunn[/TD]
[TD]87[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dirtrod[/TD]
[TD]152[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomclark[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Nergall[/TD]
[TD]88[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]t4[/TD]
[TD]153[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]c-crunch[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]acdii[/TD]
[TD]89[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FlyerInOKC[/TD]
[TD]154[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BigTeeEldorado[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hutchis[/TD]
[TD]90[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DELTAFLY[/TD]
[TD]155[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TomCrump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ddewey[/TD]
[TD]91[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sharpe917[/TD]
[TD]156[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hiflyer15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dhal22[/TD]
[TD]92[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jollyroger[/TD]
[TD]157[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Fly North[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Thomas Pham[/TD]
[TD]93[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cliffc[/TD]
[TD]158[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dwaynenancy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubkadet[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]1320fastback[/TD]
[TD]159[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oinoyou[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Greg Davis[/TD]
[TD]95[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Captinjohn[/TD]
[TD]160[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jersy Hank[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CanDo[/TD]
[TD]96[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]spaceworm[/TD]
[TD]161[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flashpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]gva1956[/TD]
[TD]97[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EvanB[/TD]
[TD]162[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Old_RC_Guy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]metaldriver_2[/TD]
[TD]98[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Major Tomski[/TD]
[TD]163[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TheComputerGeek[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bladejunkie[/TD]
[TD]99[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jim Branaum[/TD]
[TD]164[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FloridaBeachFlyr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]New222[/TD]
[TD]100[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WLM189[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]aggieman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubflyman[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyraider71[/TD]
[TD]166[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Renegade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dasquirrelisme[/TD]
[TD]102[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc lifer[/TD]
[TD]167[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]T-47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Planejaw[/TD]
[TD]103[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]NM2K[/TD]
[TD]168[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigSenior[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]39[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]usc1990[/TD]
[TD]104[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]terrysigcolt[/TD]
[TD]169[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cjet[/TD]
[TD]105[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]plane-o-joe[/TD]
[TD]170[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WMB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Murphey[/TD]
[TD]106[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BobFE[/TD]
[TD]171[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skimmey[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sandyt[/TD]
[TD]107[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FLAPSDOWN[/TD]
[TD]172[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paul7194[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]planedriver_2[/TD]
[TD]108[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scttsprg[/TD]
[TD]173[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bebopgolf[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PT19[/TD]
[TD]109[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sbrillha[/TD]
[TD]174[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Big Stikflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]45[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TimHendrix[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mike Gretz[/TD]
[TD]175[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nealmontgomery[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jessiej[/TD]
[TD]111[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyrat71[/TD]
[TD]176[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Battle Short[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mr-Punk[/TD]
[TD]112[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lumppi[/TD]
[TD]177[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]canadian8apilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rccrasher65[/TD]
[TD]113[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bchapman[/TD]
[TD]178[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mud Duck[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]49[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FMAY[/TD]
[TD]114[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scoooper[/TD]
[TD]179[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EDDIEMAC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hrannar[/TD]
[TD]115[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jolly Popper[/TD]
[TD]180[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]merto31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]51[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Razor44[/TD]
[TD]116[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CNY_Dave[/TD]
[TD]181[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bisszerk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Ken Kehlet[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rtn9105[/TD]
[TD]182[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Pork Chop[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oldfartpilot[/TD]
[TD]118[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mbnt[/TD]
[TD]183[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bushman8377[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]54[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Soaring Steve[/TD]
[TD]119[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]crawler tech[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]freefall2907[/TD]
[TD]120[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]308jockey[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]fix-n-fly[/TD]
[TD]121[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bparker3[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigMan[/TD]
[TD]122[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DBD1[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]eroc144[/TD]
[TD]123[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Chappy110[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nextofkin[/TD]
[TD]124[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ercobud[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ALT[/TD]
[TD]125[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rickpell[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jstyle13[/TD]
[TD]126[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderBoat[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]62[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WYDAH[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tazzzz[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]stupidscreenname[/TD]
[TD]128[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderChicken[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]coxco[/TD]
[TD]129[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]deanz406[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TunnelBill[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]biam[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Old 02-22-2015, 06:12 AM
cmy6

Schmeg here looking to be #184. 6th kit build, been flying since mid eighties. This is by far one of the most fun and (challenging) kits I've built. Lots of hand fitting. Here is the latest
on my tail dragger conversion. Its wearing a Saito 62. It will be finished in Koverall and dope. A second wing will be built with ailerons. This will be handed down to my grandson.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	buildtime3.jpeg
Views:	102
Size:	501.0 KB
ID:	2075366  
Old 02-22-2015, 08:21 AM
skylark-flier

Originally Posted by cmy6
Schmeg here looking to be #184. 6th kit build, been flying since mid eighties. This is by far one of the most fun and (challenging) kits I've built. Lots of hand fitting. Here is the latest
on my tail dragger conversion. Its wearing a Saito 62. It will be finished in Koverall and dope. A second wing will be built with ailerons. This will be handed down to my grandson.
Hey Schmeg! Welcome to RCU and the SIG Kadet Brotherhood!! Sure, man - #184's all yours. That's a nice job you're doing on the Kadet - seems like the tail draggers are making a rather big splash around here lately too. Koverall & dope, good combination. Lasts forever.

And here's my latest roll for the SIG Kadet Brotherhood (3-columns):
[TABLE="width: 507"]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Gary Harris[/TD]
[TD]66[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mike109[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]UPF-7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]soarrich[/TD]
[TD]67[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]beevo[/TD]
[TD]132[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]neons[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]N1EDM[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Lowvoltage[/TD]
[TD]133[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flyboy14901[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Live Wire[/TD]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skylark-flier[/TD]
[TD]134[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]proszak59[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]5skyhawk172[/TD]
[TD]70[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hugh durden[/TD]
[TD]135[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]wildbills21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]zippome[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cloud Cruiser[/TD]
[TD]136[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hairy46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shepard62[/TD]
[TD]72[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SIGPlanes[/TD]
[TD]137[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]p-Yock[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DeferredDefect[/TD]
[TD]73[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rexperk[/TD]
[TD]138[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rrengineer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]archie05[/TD]
[TD]74[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]M. Boesen[/TD]
[TD]139[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hogflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomgreen[/TD]
[TD]75[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]whatwheel[/TD]
[TD]140[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Firewalkerd1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]n2ryd[/TD]
[TD]76[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Wagon1[/TD]
[TD]141[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flight Risk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]race61[/TD]
[TD]77[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paulhold[/TD]
[TD]142[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ratshooter[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Slavko[/TD]
[TD]78[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]groundstrike[/TD]
[TD]143[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Steve Westphal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lkruse[/TD]
[TD]79[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]adreliable661[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cforcht[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flyingagin[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]earlwb[/TD]
[TD]145[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kb8ife[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]JPNYGAARD[/TD]
[TD]81[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Unclebuck21228[/TD]
[TD]146[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rburke39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]foodstick[/TD]
[TD]82[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]malitape[/TD]
[TD]147[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc56[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ovationdave[/TD]
[TD]83[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Holmes[/TD]
[TD]148[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]redjack[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]joebahl[/TD]
[TD]84[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Carlos G[/TD]
[TD]149[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rdgettler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WI53072[/TD]
[TD]85[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kingranch[/TD]
[TD]150[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]daddyvinny[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]huck1199[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Red Kadet[/TD]
[TD]151[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]MartyPetriSr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Top_Gunn[/TD]
[TD]87[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dirtrod[/TD]
[TD]152[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomclark[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Nergall[/TD]
[TD]88[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]t4[/TD]
[TD]153[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]c-crunch[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]acdii[/TD]
[TD]89[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FlyerInOKC[/TD]
[TD]154[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BigTeeEldorado[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hutchis[/TD]
[TD]90[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DELTAFLY[/TD]
[TD]155[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TomCrump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ddewey[/TD]
[TD]91[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sharpe917[/TD]
[TD]156[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hiflyer15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dhal22[/TD]
[TD]92[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jollyroger[/TD]
[TD]157[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Fly North[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Thomas Pham[/TD]
[TD]93[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cliffc[/TD]
[TD]158[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dwaynenancy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubkadet[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]1320fastback[/TD]
[TD]159[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oinoyou[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Greg Davis[/TD]
[TD]95[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Captinjohn[/TD]
[TD]160[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jersy Hank[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CanDo[/TD]
[TD]96[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]spaceworm[/TD]
[TD]161[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flashpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]gva1956[/TD]
[TD]97[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EvanB[/TD]
[TD]162[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Old_RC_Guy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]metaldriver_2[/TD]
[TD]98[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Major Tomski[/TD]
[TD]163[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TheComputerGeek[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bladejunkie[/TD]
[TD]99[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jim Branaum[/TD]
[TD]164[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]New222[/TD]
[TD]100[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WLM189[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]aggieman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubflyman[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyraider71[/TD]
[TD]166[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Renegade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dasquirrelisme[/TD]
[TD]102[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc lifer[/TD]
[TD]167[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]T-47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Planejaw[/TD]
[TD]103[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]NM2K[/TD]
[TD]168[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigSenior[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]39[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]usc1990[/TD]
[TD]104[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]terrysigcolt[/TD]
[TD]169[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cjet[/TD]
[TD]105[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]plane-o-joe[/TD]
[TD]170[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WMB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Murphey[/TD]
[TD]106[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BobFE[/TD]
[TD]171[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skimmey[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sandyt[/TD]
[TD]107[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FLAPSDOWN[/TD]
[TD]172[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paul7194[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]planedriver_2[/TD]
[TD]108[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scttsprg[/TD]
[TD]173[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bebopgolf[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PT19[/TD]
[TD]109[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sbrillha[/TD]
[TD]174[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Big Stikflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]45[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TimHendrix[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mike Gretz[/TD]
[TD]175[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nealmontgomery[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jessiej[/TD]
[TD]111[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyrat71[/TD]
[TD]176[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Battle Short[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mr-Punk[/TD]
[TD]112[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lumppi[/TD]
[TD]177[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]canadian8apilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rccrasher65[/TD]
[TD]113[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bchapman[/TD]
[TD]178[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mud Duck[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]49[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FMAY[/TD]
[TD]114[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scoooper[/TD]
[TD]179[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EDDIEMAC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hrannar[/TD]
[TD]115[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jolly Popper[/TD]
[TD]180[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]merto31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]51[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Razor44[/TD]
[TD]116[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CNY_Dave[/TD]
[TD]181[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bisszerk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Ken Kehlet[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rtn9105[/TD]
[TD]182[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Pork Chop[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oldfartpilot[/TD]
[TD]118[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mbnt[/TD]
[TD]183[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bushman8377[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]54[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Soaring Steve[/TD]
[TD]119[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]crawler tech[/TD]
[TD]184[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cmy6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]freefall2907[/TD]
[TD]120[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]308jockey[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]fix-n-fly[/TD]
[TD]121[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bparker3[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigMan[/TD]
[TD]122[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DBD1[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]eroc144[/TD]
[TD]123[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Chappy110[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nextofkin[/TD]
[TD]124[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ercobud[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ALT[/TD]
[TD]125[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rickpell[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jstyle13[/TD]
[TD]126[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderBoat[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]62[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WYDAH[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tazzzz[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]128[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderChicken[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]coxco[/TD]
[TD]129[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]deanz406[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TunnelBill[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]biam[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Old 02-23-2015, 08:12 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 263 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by cmy6
Looks like a keeper!
Old 02-23-2015, 08:41 AM
soarrich
My Feedback: (98)

Schmeg
It looks like you're a couple of days ahead of me on your build. After seeing you bare bones I just had to put the wing and tail feathers on mine to see what it looks like. Mine is going to be a tail dragger too.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:17 PM
ETpilot

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Well, I've finished my current plane and I am clearing my building board. I copied the plans for the Kadet n just need to enlarge them a bit. This will be the Kadet LT 40. It has a nice design to it. I didn't know there are other Kadet designs out there. I hope to do a slow start next week as I finish a major project I am working on. Once I finish that project I will have more time for the build.

Skylark -flier if I may, can I have that 185 number. If too early in the process I can wait til later to get a number. Thanks.
Old 02-23-2015, 08:58 PM
skylark-flier

ETpilot! Of course you can have #185 - and welcome to the SIG Kadet Brotherhood. It's never too early for a brother to announce, never too late either.

As far as I know, SIG has come out with 10 versions of the Kadet and you can see what I gathered here: http://www.wanderings-ds.com/whs/kadet-versions.html
Of course, several thousand guys have done their own thing with the Kadet too, which probably makes it one of the most "modified/bashed" designs ever, if not #1.

And once again, here's the SIG Kadet Brotherhood, as I've got it today (3 columns):
[TABLE="width: 507"]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Gary Harris[/TD]
[TD]66[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mike109[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]UPF-7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]soarrich[/TD]
[TD]67[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]beevo[/TD]
[TD]132[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]neons[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]N1EDM[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Lowvoltage[/TD]
[TD]133[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flyboy14901[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Live Wire[/TD]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skylark-flier[/TD]
[TD]134[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]proszak59[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]5skyhawk172[/TD]
[TD]70[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hugh durden[/TD]
[TD]135[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]wildbills21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]zippome[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cloud Cruiser[/TD]
[TD]136[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hairy46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shepard62[/TD]
[TD]72[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SIGPlanes[/TD]
[TD]137[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]p-Yock[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DeferredDefect[/TD]
[TD]73[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rexperk[/TD]
[TD]138[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rrengineer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]archie05[/TD]
[TD]74[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]M. Boesen[/TD]
[TD]139[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hogflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomgreen[/TD]
[TD]75[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]whatwheel[/TD]
[TD]140[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Firewalkerd1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]n2ryd[/TD]
[TD]76[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Wagon1[/TD]
[TD]141[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flight Risk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]race61[/TD]
[TD]77[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paulhold[/TD]
[TD]142[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ratshooter[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Slavko[/TD]
[TD]78[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]groundstrike[/TD]
[TD]143[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Steve Westphal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lkruse[/TD]
[TD]79[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]adreliable661[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cforcht[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flyingagin[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]earlwb[/TD]
[TD]145[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kb8ife[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]JPNYGAARD[/TD]
[TD]81[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Unclebuck21228[/TD]
[TD]146[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rburke39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]foodstick[/TD]
[TD]82[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]malitape[/TD]
[TD]147[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc56[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ovationdave[/TD]
[TD]83[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Holmes[/TD]
[TD]148[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]redjack[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]joebahl[/TD]
[TD]84[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Carlos G[/TD]
[TD]149[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rdgettler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WI53072[/TD]
[TD]85[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kingranch[/TD]
[TD]150[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]daddyvinny[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]huck1199[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Red Kadet[/TD]
[TD]151[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]MartyPetriSr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Top_Gunn[/TD]
[TD]87[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dirtrod[/TD]
[TD]152[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomclark[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Nergall[/TD]
[TD]88[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]t4[/TD]
[TD]153[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]c-crunch[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]acdii[/TD]
[TD]89[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FlyerInOKC[/TD]
[TD]154[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BigTeeEldorado[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hutchis[/TD]
[TD]90[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DELTAFLY[/TD]
[TD]155[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TomCrump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ddewey[/TD]
[TD]91[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sharpe917[/TD]
[TD]156[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hiflyer15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dhal22[/TD]
[TD]92[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jollyroger[/TD]
[TD]157[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Fly North[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Thomas Pham[/TD]
[TD]93[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cliffc[/TD]
[TD]158[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dwaynenancy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubkadet[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]1320fastback[/TD]
[TD]159[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oinoyou[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Greg Davis[/TD]
[TD]95[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Captinjohn[/TD]
[TD]160[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jersy Hank[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CanDo[/TD]
[TD]96[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]spaceworm[/TD]
[TD]161[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flashpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]gva1956[/TD]
[TD]97[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EvanB[/TD]
[TD]162[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Old_RC_Guy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]metaldriver_2[/TD]
[TD]98[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Major Tomski[/TD]
[TD]163[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TheComputerGeek[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bladejunkie[/TD]
[TD]99[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jim Branaum[/TD]
[TD]164[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]New222[/TD]
[TD]100[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WLM189[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]aggieman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubflyman[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyraider71[/TD]
[TD]166[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Renegade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dasquirrelisme[/TD]
[TD]102[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc lifer[/TD]
[TD]167[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]T-47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Planejaw[/TD]
[TD]103[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]NM2K[/TD]
[TD]168[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigSenior[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]39[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]usc1990[/TD]
[TD]104[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]terrysigcolt[/TD]
[TD]169[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cjet[/TD]
[TD]105[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]plane-o-joe[/TD]
[TD]170[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WMB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Murphey[/TD]
[TD]106[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BobFE[/TD]
[TD]171[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skimmey[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sandyt[/TD]
[TD]107[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FLAPSDOWN[/TD]
[TD]172[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paul7194[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]planedriver_2[/TD]
[TD]108[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scttsprg[/TD]
[TD]173[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bebopgolf[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PT19[/TD]
[TD]109[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sbrillha[/TD]
[TD]174[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Big Stikflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]45[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TimHendrix[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mike Gretz[/TD]
[TD]175[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nealmontgomery[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jessiej[/TD]
[TD]111[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyrat71[/TD]
[TD]176[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Battle Short[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mr-Punk[/TD]
[TD]112[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lumppi[/TD]
[TD]177[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]canadian8apilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rccrasher65[/TD]
[TD]113[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bchapman[/TD]
[TD]178[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mud Duck[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]49[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FMAY[/TD]
[TD]114[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scoooper[/TD]
[TD]179[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EDDIEMAC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hrannar[/TD]
[TD]115[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jolly Popper[/TD]
[TD]180[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]merto31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]51[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Razor44[/TD]
[TD]116[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CNY_Dave[/TD]
[TD]181[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bisszerk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Ken Kehlet[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rtn9105[/TD]
[TD]182[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Pork Chop[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oldfartpilot[/TD]
[TD]118[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mbnt[/TD]
[TD]183[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bushman8377[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]54[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Soaring Steve[/TD]
[TD]119[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]crawler tech[/TD]
[TD]184[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cmy6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]freefall2907[/TD]
[TD]120[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]308jockey[/TD]
[TD]185[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ETpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]fix-n-fly[/TD]
[TD]121[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bparker3[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigMan[/TD]
[TD]122[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DBD1[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]eroc144[/TD]
[TD]123[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Chappy110[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nextofkin[/TD]
[TD]124[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ercobud[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ALT[/TD]
[TD]125[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rickpell[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jstyle13[/TD]
[TD]126[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderBoat[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]62[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WYDAH[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tazzzz[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]128[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderChicken[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]coxco[/TD]
[TD]129[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]deanz406[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TunnelBill[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]biam[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.