Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

anyone with sr falcon goldberg for sale?

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

anyone with sr falcon goldberg for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 06:01 AM
amilcar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anyone with sr falcon goldberg for sale?

ok,,,last week I flow my senior falcon Goldberg at like half of flight and really higth altitude the wing broke in off in half ,,,I guess that 20+ years off flying and dozens of flights with that plane had a lot to do with it ,,,result total lost ,,,,
THERE's anyone out there that has a kit sr falcon 69 inches wing span for sale at a reasonable price ?
I really like that plane and I would love to have it back....thanks for your time
Old 06-19-2013, 12:18 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: anyone with sr falcon goldberg for sale?

watch the classifieds and ebay, they just had one. I have a couple but don't want to let them go.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:05 PM
amilcar

I checked them ,,,but the one that is for sale on ebay ,,it's already started and possible missing parts ...and on top of that the guy said that the box has a lot of water damage but the inside it's ok ,,,,yes sure!! and he want $180 buy it now ,,,it's out of his mind ,,,anyway ,,,if you decide to sell one let me know ,,,I can even offer you other kits I have on total or partial trade if you are interested ,,or something else you might be interested ,,,to be honest ,,,I not longer in the trainer stage ,but that plane was one of my favorite ones ,,
thanks for anwers back
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh15747.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	1893283  
Old 06-19-2013, 03:17 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Goldberg Sr Falcons typically sell for $225 to $300 on eBay. I bought one a couple of years ago for $50 from a fellow club member. But don't expect to have that happen but once in a life time. I bought another one for near $ 200+ on eBay. If you really want one, be prepared to spend around $250.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:53 PM
HighPlains
My Feedback: (1)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I bought a Sr. Falcon wing kit a couple of years ago on Ebay. It only cost about $30 and they do pop up on occasion. The wing kit has a complete set of plans, and only the horizontal stab drawing does not show the ribs, but it is not hard to figure out how to make them.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:50 PM
mattnew
My Feedback: (2)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

This is the exact same way my falcon met its demise.... came out of a loop and the wing split in half, although with mine it happened 15 years ago. Great plane... I'm sure someone would be will to share a copy of the plans... it should be a fairly quick scratch build.

Old 06-21-2013, 12:13 AM
amilcar

i might get the plans and send it to laser cut just the ribs to save me some building time ,,,it's right it's pretty simple build ,,,,and because the plane was breaking up in the air before it hit the ground the tail group is intact so I need to build the fuse and wings,,,