Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Epo-Grip Adhesives Summer Savings

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Epo-Grip Adhesives Summer Savings

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 04:04 AM
Erik Steinbring

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Epo-Grip Adhesives Summer Savings

Epo-Grip Adhesives is proud to bring RCU members a summer savings discount for the month of August. Use discount coupon code H813 to receive a 15% discount off your online order at www.epogrip.com
Old 08-01-2013, 06:17 AM
Erik Steinbring

Default RE: Epo-Grip Adhesives Summer Savings

For those not familiar with the Epo-Grip product line attached are a couple short RCU Interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUvORGIYFTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deB6w6C1uHg
Old 08-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Erik Steinbring

To celebrate the New RCU Site, I am going to sweeten the Summer Savings offer! Not only will you receive a 15% discount at checkout at Epo-Grip Epoxy Adhesive Systems when you use the coupon code H813 at check out........... I will toss in a free 4 oz unit w/a thumb sprayer of our JUST PLANE CLEAN R/C Plane Cleaner . However if you do not use the discount code then I will not know who to give the freebie unit to. Wink Wink!
Old 08-11-2013, 07:27 AM
bikerbc

I pretty much use this stuff exclusively now , it is great stuff , i mostly use the slow set ..I use it for fillets and hinges and where ever I would usually use regular Epoxy .. I love how it dosen't run .. It is strong too ..Once you start using it you can't get by with out it...I buy my little plastic curved tip syringes from the drug srore by the case of 50 at a time so they are fairly cheap.. I put epo grip into a syringe after it is mixed and then I find it is easier to place it into hinge holes and hard to get at spots ... It won't wick into the hinge joint either because of its consistency...I have several containers of regular epoxy that I have had so long they have crystallized on me several times already.. I just don't use it.. I know how to turn it back to liquid but Why bother if you aren't going to use it..The longer I use this stuff the more uses I find for it.. A great tip I got from the videos I watched was how you can smooth out your fillets with a wet finger.. I tried it and it works great.. Thanks for that one Erik..
Old 08-28-2013, 08:49 AM
Erik Steinbring

Only a few days left to capitalize in the Summer Savings! Key in Discount code H813 at the time of check out at www.epogrip.com to get 15% off your entire order plus receive a 4oz unit of the Just Plane Clean cleaner.