Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Log out and log in

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Log out and log in

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 04:43 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Log out and log in

Hello everyone,

I find the new software confusing and I hav read the FAQs.

As I come in to the only section I participate "kit building" it is asking me to log out and log in.

Actual text is (from highlight , copy and paste)

Announcement: PLEASE LOG OUT OF RCU AND LOG BACK IN
IBobi (Administrator)

and it does not show a reason. Why log out and log in ?
I do not do anything without a reason to do it.

If not doing it takes me out of RC Universe, that will not bother me.
I am here to help others when applicable in kit building.
I would not be the one missing anything.

Again and last, I am here only to assist others when useful to them.

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 09-17-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Removed some comments
Old 08-13-2013, 06:06 AM
Edwin
My Feedback: (2)

Many people are having problems with login and logout. I figure its just a broad base request. I have problems with being logged off when I'm away for a while. You may not be having the problems in which case, dont worry about it. Bugs, lots of them. But they're working their way through the list.
Edwin
Old 08-13-2013, 03:07 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It is an issue that they are working on. Thanks Dave
Old 08-17-2013, 08:23 AM
WILDCRASHWILLY

Zor,

Some of the cookies and cache from the previous version of RCU seem to conflict with the new version. For it to work properly on my machine, I had to clear all my cookies. Then I could log off and back on. After I did this all the features I use started working normally. I haven't tried uploading pictures yet.

Hope this helps,
Old 08-17-2013, 08:31 AM
WILDCRASHWILLY

To those that use Kindles,

For my Kindle to work correctly, I had to clear the cookies and cache under the Kindle's settings, then log off and back on. Down side is you'll have to reenter all your passwords as you log on to different sites including RCU. I could then move around and read post easily.

However, I had to go to my profile under RCU, then go to settings, scroll down to editor choice and select standard editor to be able to post replies. The default is WYSIWYG which will not allow the Kindle to display it's keyboard when you tap the message box.

Hope this helps,

Last edited by WILDCRASHWILLY; 08-17-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Zor
Banned

Default Still confused

Hi folks,

I do nto know how I got back here. I am stil all confused how this forum new operating software works.

I intitiated this thread to try to find some sense with this Log out and log in.

I could not even find my way back to this thread and am back here now by chance not by knowledge of how to maneuver around.

I just wish to show my appreciation for you folks who tried to help.

A big THANK YOU,

Zor
Old 10-02-2013, 02:11 PM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How are you making out Zor ? I have been having a few difficulties also . I see about two weeks has past since you posted here in this forum last .. I hope things have cleared up for you ..I have not noticed you on here as often as before and have missed your posts .
Old 10-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Zor
Banned

Originally Posted by bikerbc

How are you making out Zor ?

I have been having a few difficulties also . I see about two weeks has past since you posted here in this forum last .. I hope things have cleared up for you ..I have not noticed you on here as often as before and have missed your posts .
Hello bikerbc,

I am managing to some extent but not with any enthousiasm.
I can reply to postings as you can see if you are reading this.

I have learned the process of posting attachments. I do not find it easy and friendly. I have seen two entirely different limits to the size of attchments allowed. I asked what the limits are but had no reply. It does not surprise me.
I managed once to delete a posted picture and I think I could do it again if it is still working.

I did not look at all at the Private Message possibility. At this moment I am interested in only 3 threads topic.
I have seen a thread that seem to specialize in posting poeple's difficulties. That thread is loaded with various problems people have encountered and are mentioning.

I am doing some work on my Skybolt but I do not dare posting. I have lost confidence about my ability to the workings of this forum and I am far from being alone. It is sad to read about all the situations many are experiencing..

I appreciate your post and thank you for it.

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 10-02-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo