Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

pica duelist plans

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

pica duelist plans

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 08:10 PM
supersparky
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pica duelist plans

I have a pica duelist 40 size that I picked up used and I need to rebuild the wings I was hoping to find someone that has a set of plans they could email me or perhaps sell me. Thanks.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:01 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

This is one plane that I've got on my "Bucket List". I want to build a Duelist at some point, but have never been able to come up with a set of plans. If anybody has a set of plans for the Duelist I would love to get a copy of the plans and any build instructions if there are any. I would be more than happy to pay for any copy/shipping charges to get a set. I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable fee for the plans if need be. So if anybody has a set of plans for this plane and can help me out, please contact me and let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Ken
Old 01-16-2014, 05:15 AM
Weasel Keeper
My Feedback: (16)

Airage has a set of Duelist Mk II plans here and you can get a canopy from Park Flyer Plastics.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:11 AM
supersparky
My Feedback: (21)

Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for I think, do you known if that is the same as the pica? It appears the same to me but I'm not certain.

Last edited by supersparky; 01-16-2014 at 07:14 AM.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:19 AM
Weasel Keeper
My Feedback: (16)

Sparky,

I know there are some differences with incidences, but I can't tell you what they are off the top of my head.

PS

I don't think the MK II plans will work for you and the PICA model, but it should work for RCKen if he builds it from scratch. Though I haven't flown them, I understand the MK II is a better flyer with incidences near zero.

Last edited by Weasel Keeper; 01-16-2014 at 07:33 AM.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:06 AM
maekju

There's a build on the Duelist MKll here http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/kit-...k-2-plans.html