Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Feedback on FlyingThingz.com?

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Feedback on FlyingThingz.com?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Marvinf14
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Feedback on FlyingThingz.com?

HEY MY R/C COMMUNITY:
Does any one knows WWW.FLYINGTHINGZ.COM , My fellow PILOTS I need help here: I placed an order on Date:Sep 19, 2014 Time: 15:17:17 PDT Status:Completed, after three weeks i contacted through FLYINTHINGZ page MR Diaz, Tony, which I believe is owner of Flyingthingz, October 16th(3 weeks later) asking why I have not received my three items ordered, which are the Witch, Mower and Snoopy House totaling $445.00 and this is his response "I should have it figured out somehow by Monday afternoon. I've had some challenges the last few months, and got a little behind, and with a sudden influx of orders, PayPal decided to see what was going on, and asked for proof of shipment on several recent orders." Ok so I figure Mr Tony, got behind, no biggie i'll receive my items soon, nooooooooooooooo thats not the case, see my fellow pilots Paypal sent me an "Track your package at UPS, tracking number ZR25A820397160782." But when one clicks in UPS this tracking number states:"A UPS shipping label has been created, once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated". Ok I waited a week or two, then i started contacting Mr Diaz cause i have not received yet my order,but guess what my fellow pilots, he will not answer the Google Subscriber Phone service nor my emails to his FLYINGTHINGS Page nor the one in PAYPAL, its now almost 2 full months with no repy from Mr Diaz, then I checked in RCU and Ripoff Report , now i believe I lost my $445 dollars and he is been doing this to other PILOTS, if anyone knows him personally please let him know i would like to receive my items since i know he wont give money back as he has done so to other customer which hasnt received anyting yet in 2 years
Old 06-05-2015, 04:58 PM
aerojack
My Feedback: (172)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did you ever get your items?