Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Great Planes Sportster Bipe 40 RC Model Airplane Kit

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Great Planes Sportster Bipe 40 RC Model Airplane Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 01:47 PM
rye
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Planes Sportster Bipe 40 RC Model Airplane Kit

hi guys
anyone have this kit or a copy of the top rips out line i am going to use a 60 size ss kit and turn it into a bipe i have the plans and manual for the 40 size and blow them up to match the wing size of the 60 but i need the rib outline for the top wing thanks rye
Old 02-02-2016, 07:11 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by rye
hi guys
anyone have this kit or a copy of the top rips out line i am going to use a 60 size ss kit and turn it into a bipe i have the plans and manual for the 40 size and blow them up to match the wing size of the 60 but i need the rib outline for the top wing thanks rye
You're saying you have the plans and manual for the .40 Bipe, but you need the rib outline for the top wing. All outlines are on the plans you have, unless I'm not understanding what you're saying... hmm...
Old 02-02-2016, 07:53 PM
rye
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi
i see the rib out line on the plans but are all the ribs the same in the swept wing i been looking over them and i think they are, now i see that the hold down blocks are cut into the ribs i have some more reseach to do, thanks for the help i quest i really have to study the plans and book to get this right i build for my two boys and i am doing the arrowmaster 55 by aillen aircraft sold by sig for one and the other saw the ss bipe 40 size and said since i have the 60 size ss kit can u build it as a bipe i build lots of kits over the years but never a bipe this is all new to me, i am going to do a ss 60 size bipe build when i finish the arrow 55
build i thank u all for the help and ideas ,rye