Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

pilot Jungmeister

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

pilot Jungmeister

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 03:56 PM
ponderosa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pilot Jungmeister

I have the 20 size plane which I gave to a guy and he crashed it. He gave it back to me and the plane is now in good flying condition, except I don't know the throws for the controls because I didn't keep the plans after I gave it away. Can anyone help?
Old 09-10-2017, 09:43 AM
jescardin
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"Ponderosa" here you have for downloading the plan with the details you ask for:

https://outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=2616

Best luck with the rebuilt and remaiden of your Bucker.

Best Regards.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:12 PM
ponderosa

Default thank you

Thank you very much. Had to fool around to get a set which was much larger. Even then hard to read, however It was possible except for the aileron. But with good estimation even that was possible. Better to be close rather than pure guess. I could send you a picture except I don't know how to work the wife"s smartphone.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:28 AM
jescardin
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi "Ponderosa".

Happy it was of help to you.

Regarding the photo it is best when you can and from your computer you load the photo in this thread so we all may see your Jungmeister.

Best Regards.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:09 AM
optech
My Feedback: (9)

Originally Posted by ponderosa
Thank you very much. Had to fool around to get a set which was much larger. Even then hard to read, however It was possible except for the aileron. But with good estimation even that was possible. Better to be close rather than pure guess. I could send you a picture except I don't know how to work the wife"s smartphone.
The easiest way is to "share" the picture to your computer via Bluetooth. Check if your computer and your wife's smartphone have it. If so, turn it on, on both devices. You then need to pair the devices. Once that is done then you simply select the picture and share it to the computer.

The other way is to e-mail the picture to yourself. Start an e-mail on your wife's phone. Select the picture and attach it to the e-mail. Once that is done send it to yourself (yes, you can send an email to an address from the same address), or if your wife has a separate e-mail address, send it to your e-mail address. Once sent, open the email on your computer and save the picture atachment to whatever folder you want.

Once you have the picture in your computer, you can then attach it to a post in this forum. Use the little paperclip icon, with the down arrow, on the menu at the top of the forum message window, and use the "browse" button to navigate to the folder where you put the picture. Select the picture and wha'la.

It takes a lot longer to explain it than it does to do it. If you can build a plane you can do this.

Mike