Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Bte

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 10:01 PM
krash king4
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bte

Does anyone know when or if Bruce Tharpe will produce a Flyin King or the Venture kits? I have built and flown both of these and they are great kits to build and great planes to fly. For several months now they have been listed as temporarily out of stock.
Old 04-22-2019, 04:14 AM
Bill Diedrich

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Send Bruce an email or call him, he also designs drones for major research firms and NASA if memory serves me right.
He will usually get several inquiries about the Venture and Flying King kits them he will go into production for a set number
of kits going by the demand, as he "hand cuts" all of his kits it takes quite a bit of time.

[email protected] or 541-582-1708

On another note, Bruce designed the Sig Four-Star series of kits when he worked @ Sig Mfg., the Venture is a refined
version of the Four-Star 60. You may also order the plans for the Venture & Flying King directly from Bruce if you have
a desire to scratch build either of these beauties.

Bill D.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:18 AM
ETpilot

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

He posted this on another site.

Hi fix-n-fly, all's well here. Just moving slower these days :-) Nearly have a run of Flyin' King kits ready, then on to a new batch of Venture 60 kits.

And yeah, you're right, my website could use a facelift. It's on the list!

Bruce
1-800-557-4470

email him and get on the list for kits.

[email protected]