Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Dicontinued,, SIG CUB KIT Winspan 105"

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Dicontinued,, SIG CUB KIT Winspan 105"

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 10:00 AM
jongurley
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dicontinued,, SIG CUB KIT Winspan 105"

Hey guys I have a old (but in immaculate shape) Sig Cub Kit (Craftsman) 105" wingspan The kit has the most beautiful selection of wood in it I have ever seen, It is not maid anymore and is hard to find.. At my local hobby shop a buddy built one with a big O.S. it and has been offered 2000 dollars for the plane and motor. I also have a Bob Dively cockpit kit with it, I was just wondering what the kit is worth,, I had half way thought of selling it thanks guys...
Old 02-20-2004, 11:29 AM
HalH
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dicontinued,, SIG CUB KIT Winspan 105"

Put it in the classifieds auction and you will find what the demand is and that will determine the price. The only things determining price are supply and demand and what a person is willing to pay . More than $100 ??? Less than $300 probably.