Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Finishing up my Tiger 2

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Finishing up my Tiger 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 01:36 AM
wildbill23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finishing up my Tiger 2

I'm going to try and make this short, but first let me give a little detail about my problem:

I started building my Carl Goldberg Tiger 2 about 3 years ago, and am now getting the chance to finish her up. The reason it is taking me so long is that I moved about 4 times since I got the kit, and have not had any time. Anyway, with all of the moving, I seemed to have lost my instruction book for my kit. I do have the plans, so I am not totally lost.

I have already contacted Carl Goldberg Models, but they have just been bought out and will not be able to help me for another 1-2 months (they told me they are still getting "organized"). My local hobby shop doesn't carry the kit, so I can't get any help there.

My question to you guys is this.....does anyone know where I can get another instuction book for my kit? If someone has this kit, and would be willing to photo-copy it for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to pay them for any shipping costs that would incur. Thanks for all of your help.
Old 06-13-2002, 01:36 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

How far along are you? I have a book for the Tiger 60 I could send. I don't know how much help it would be, but they are essentially the same plane.
Old 06-13-2002, 03:29 PM
wildbill23

Hey, thanks for the offer. I have completed the wing, tail, and rudder. I believe all I need to finish is the fuselage and then put it all together. If the 60 and mine are pretty much the same, then it might work.....what do you think?

Thanks for the help.
Old 06-18-2002, 01:29 AM
biplane13

I have the book for the Tiger 2. Maybe that is what you need. Daniel