Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Sig kadet Lt-40

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Sig kadet Lt-40

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 03:39 PM
eclipsegsxr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sig kadet Lt-40

Does anyone who has this kit or built this kit have a bill of materials for it??? I got my plane as an ARF and drew up plans for it so that if I kill it while in training I can rebuild the parts..I was just wondering if some one had a bill of materials for tha plane Kit so i could add it into my drawing and know what I need..

thanks for the help
brad
Old 06-02-2004, 06:08 PM
hogbilly

Default RE: Sig kadet Lt-40

My experiance is that arf are generally different than the kit, but you might try sig. they would be able to give you the list.
Old 06-02-2004, 07:41 PM
bojangle

Default RE: Sig kadet Lt-40

If you were to buy all the materials (or the factory parts) to build the plane, you would have many times the expense of the kit version. You can get individual parts directly from Sig.

Notwithstanding radio or mechanical failure, and with proper instruction, I doubt if you will ever "kill" the plane. As long as you have a supply of balsa and liteply you can repair everything on the plane.

My suggestion is to just have fun with the plane, and don't be worrying about crashes now. Crashes are a part of this hobby, but you should not preoccupy your mind with it. After you learn on the LT, you will probably, like most flyers, want to move up to a shoulder wing such as the Sig Mid Star, or even a low wing 4 Star.

Bob