Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Jerry's Little Boy

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Jerry's Little Boy

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 05:24 AM
Lynn1953

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jerry's Little Boy

Thinking about getting one - anyone have any comments good or bad? any tips?
Old 06-17-2004, 09:05 AM
bojangle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jerry's Little Boy

Hi Lynn, welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about the Little Boy, but be patient and someone will respond. The readers here are very friendly and helpful.

You should group your questions under one thread title, rather than starting a new thread with each question. It helps to keep things organized and keeps old readers like me from getting confused. You should let your previous thread fade away and concentrate on this new one, one of the moderators can then delete the older one. Sometimes it takes a few days until someone responds. It is ok to reply to your own post or ask additional questions in the same thread.

Another way to get information is to do a search in your browser. I'll do some searching, if I find any links, I will post them here for you.

Good luck
Bob