Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Flair kits, Fokker D-VII...

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Flair kits, Fokker D-VII...

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 05:06 PM
redtail53
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flair kits, Fokker D-VII...

I am looking for a good Fokker D-VII kit, and finally came accross the Flair kits. I am not familiar with them, and was hoping to get some input on them, and the D-VII kit in particular. There are some plans availible for a build from plans, so if the kits are not recomended I can always go that way. I would like to have a minimum 60" ws. and not more that 70"ws. on this plane. All help is appreciated.

Thanx, Jim
Old 07-27-2002, 12:46 PM
Steve Lewin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flair kits, Fokker D-VII...

All of the Flair Scout series are nice kits to build and fly very well. They're pretty complete kits, mainly lite-ply and some balsa and very well cut so the parts go together properly. I don't know the Fokker D7 as well as some of the others, especially the very popular Puppeteer and Magnatilla but I've seen one or two of them and they look to be of the normal quality. They're also nearer to true scale than most of the series.

Steve