Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Sig MidStar/ canopy repair

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Sig MidStar/ canopy repair

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 05:52 PM
DBono99
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sig MidStar/ canopy repair

Hi All I'm in the process of repairing my Midstar.. So far things have gone good..I do have a problem with finding a certain part on the plans..My plans have really been cut to pieces.. The part I need to find and make is CF2.. This is the former that gets attached to the canopy and base.I'm not really sure there is a pic of IT in the plans.. So please, any one, with thses plans can you check and see if CF2 there.. If not I'll just have to use CF1 which is on the fuselage and go from there..Any thoughts or suggestions will be welcome.

Dan
Old 05-10-2005, 07:05 AM
DBono99

Default RE: Sig MidStar/ canopy repair

Opps it's CF1 I have to make sorry..

Dan
Old 05-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Bruno Stachel
My Feedback: (4)

Debono99,

I just checked my plans. All I see is a top view of CF-2 as it appears on the fuselage, and a side view of CF-2 and CF-1 on the side view of the fuse. Nothing that can really be used to cut out a new piece. If you still have the sheets their cut from, you could make a tracing of the part you need and cut a new one with it. If not, I'll be glad to make one from mine, and mail it to you. Or you could contact Sig and see if you can get the part from them or through your LHS.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:32 PM
DBono99

Hi Bruno
Funny think happened today..I was on my way to the field,when I remembered about taking the two old kit boxes and the left over wood..So when I came home I found the sheet where CF1 came from and I took your advice . Now I have the former made any waiting for the new canopy to arrive..

Thanks Dan