Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Lanier Stinger Series

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Lanier Stinger Series

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 08:28 AM
ALW Phantom
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lanier Stinger Series

Hello, I'm thinking of getting a Stinger 120 or maybe even the giant one. I have read all the threads on what to upgrade and where when building this plane, i.e. wing saddle, but my question is has anyone tried making this plane with a wing tube and made it a two piece wing design for easier transportation? This will be my first foam wing plane and keeping with the K.I.S.S. theory I don't want to reinvent the plane. Any thoughts about this from anyone? For power I have a few chainsaw conversions to choose from, 33cc or 45cc Homelites or 46cc Poulan, any thoughts on that as well. I'm not looking for 3D by any means just want something fun and stable that could rip across the field a few times. Thanks to everyone on your input.

ALW