Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Ace Whiz 40

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Ace Whiz 40

Old 05-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Epoxy Cup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ace Whiz 40

Hi

I was very luckey today, or unlucky depending on your point of view[8D]. First I remember years ago watching an RC plane called the Whiz 40 fly. This plane seemed a great trainer but also capable of many more advanced manuvers. Later I found this was due mostly to it's semi-symetrical airfoil design. Whith it's 70" span wing narrow fuse and light weight it possesed a rather wide flight envelope. Anyway I thought it to be a nearly ideal all-around rc plane.
So why was I luckey? Well I just had an old Ace Whiz 40 kit given to me. It all seems to be there albeit somewhat dusty and dirty. The only thing is there are no plans[] . So now I need to turn to my fellow RC pilots and ask if anyone might have an instruction book or plans for one of these? If so let me know cost of copy and shipping. Thanks for reading the post.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:11 PM
ShortFlite63

Default RE: Ace Whiz 40

Hi,
I was given an ACE RC Whiz 40 kit by a friend, and I have the building drawings (3 drawings), but no instruction booklet. I could mail you the drawings once I have finished building the plane or come up with another option. I'm about 90% complete, so it won't be too long before I'm finished. If you come across the instruction booklet, I'd be interested in seeing a copy of it. Hope this helps!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:02 PM
hd883

I too was given a whiz 40 kit, I am missing one of the plan sheets though. I have the one for the wing build up and the die cut parts but I am missing the plan for the fusealge. if anyone would happen to have one let me know a cost for a copy and shipping it would be appreciated. I just got my son into flying and would like to put this togeher as a father son project. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:12 PM
steveo64
My Feedback: (6)

I bought a whiz 40 kit and I am excited to build it. I am missing "plate 1" the tail end stuff.

anybody have hte plans? scaned or i would buy the sheet.

Steve