Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

lanier extra 3.25 kit

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

lanier extra 3.25 kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 03:56 AM
nitro fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lanier extra 3.25 kit

this is my first kit but I have not been flying for that long I am just about to turn 14 been flying since 12 my first plane was a bigstik 40 and second and third was UCANDO 46 did not have much time on any of them did my solo after about 10 flights on the cord did 2 more flights and let my dad who has been flying for 11 years fly It.....well that was the end of that plane got a ucando my dad maidined it didnt crash just the fuse broke on a bad landing got another one reinforced it and got 20-30 flight but alot of repairs just because of stupid little mistakes and finally made one big mistake so i am used to flying slow planes so i need tips on any fight characteristics that i am not used to and any tips on building. The only thing i've ever built was half of a wing on a gb extra 300 I am going to start small with the stabs and then wing and fuse. The engine is a o.s. 40 FP and standard servos on everything and do i absolutely have to get a Pitts muffler or would the tuned pipe work any help would be appreciated
Old 08-09-2005, 11:38 AM
GarySS
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: lanier extra 3.25

I've never built this one, but have accumulated some info on it. If you have Microsoft Word as a processor and want some info email me and I will send it as an attachment to the email.
GarySS
Old 08-09-2005, 02:59 PM
nitro fanatic

Gary I pm you with my email addresse thanks for any info
Old 08-10-2005, 11:39 PM
nitro fanatic

wing is almost done but does anybody know how it flys