Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know who kits a V-tail Bonanza

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Does anyone know who kits a V-tail Bonanza

Old 10-31-2002, 11:33 PM
jfranklin4000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know who kits a V-tail Bonanza

I am currently trying to build a V-35 Bonanza. Does anyone know who makes this kit besides Sig, Top Flight and Byron. I have not seen any others. I want to keep it around 60". This is why the TF kit doesn't do it for me, it's too big. I am willing to scratch build from plans but these seem to be quite elusive as well. I did find a sig kit with a conventional tail. Do you think this is going to be easy to convert into a "V". I have no idea what an older kit like this is worth and would hate to lose my chance at building this plane because of ignorance. What is a fair price for a discontinued Sig Bonanza kit? I believe the wing is about 60", the box is not mint, it has been opened, so it is not a good collectors kit, it is strictly to be built
Old 11-03-2002, 11:30 AM
$ircra$halot

Default v-tail bonanaza

Jfranklin Welcome: Depending on what size you are looking for, I just saw one in hobby peoples site, from house of balsa 1/12 scale .051 to .10 size engines. always glad to help if I can. Garry
Old 11-03-2002, 09:08 PM
jfranklin4000

Default Does anyone know who kits a V-tail Bonanza

Thank you for the response. I am looking for a 1/8 scale. I have yet to build a smaller plane. Maybe I should give one a try.