Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Ace Seamaster Kit

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Ace Seamaster Kit

Old 01-31-2006, 07:55 PM
Oubiedubie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ace Seamaster Kit

I am trying to locate a copy of the Construction Manual and Plans for an Ace Seamaster .40 Wing span 59.5" Length 54" weight 7lbs. If you can help [email protected]

Thanks Larry
Old 03-08-2006, 06:00 PM
fearless fly

Default RE: Ace Seamaster Kit

ORIGINAL: Oubiedubie

I am trying to locate a copy of the Construction Manual and Plans for an Ace Seamaster .40 Wing span 59.5" Length 54" weight 7lbs. If you can help [email protected]

Thanks Larry

Hi Larry,try Model Flight's web site here in Aust. Click on to the Thunder Tiger section.They have the instructions to download.

Cheers,
Fearless.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:39 PM
yorukcat

Default RE: Ace Seamaster Kit

I purchased an old Ace seadancer at a swap meet and having trouble with the CG. It is a 72" wingspan and I installed a Tower 75 engine. I have no manual. My GP balancer indicates 6 oz in the nose. It flies great with this weight but the nose sits so low in the water its hard to get up on step. I removed 3 oz and still have trouble in the water. This old kit does not have the hull lifters or spray rails like the new ones do. I considering adding these to help solve my lift problem. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
yorukcat