Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Sport kit for an OS 32sx

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Sport kit for an OS 32sx

Old 03-15-2006, 02:19 PM
JDBuddy
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport kit for an OS 32sx

I have run a search, but haven't turned up anything that interests me. Anyone have a suggestion for a nice flying sport plane to build that would match up with an OS .32sx? I have built an Uproar and a Sig Kougar, so any level of building is fine (a more advanced skill level build might not turn out quite right, but I will try it). If you can't think of a sport model, how about a small warbird?
Thanks for your help.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Mike Baldwin

Default RE: Sport kit for an OS 32sx

What about a Lanier Extra 3.25, .19 - .32.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:02 PM
grasshopper31

you took the words right out of my mouth. the lanier kit would be excellent for it. if you wanted to go with a warbird, i have i believe it's ModelTechs Messerschmitt .25 -.36 size plane with the o.s. .32 and a 10x7 prop and the thing is a screamer at half throttle. i had to drop down to a 9x6 prop and fly at about a 3rd to 1/2 throttle til i got used to the handling of the smaller plane. that thing is awesome though. only problem was the big "ARF" at the end of the discription. but i guess after crashing the thing i got it down to part kit/ARC??? tellin' ya...screamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome strafe runs, low fly-by's, and spiraling climb-outs at full speed. extremely touchy, also. it's got pretty decent size surfaces for such a small bird. good luck with the search.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Flytoolow
My Feedback: (17)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great Planes T-Craft!

fun little sport flier!