Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Flair Puppeteer parts

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Flair Puppeteer parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 05:32 AM
Debris Field

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flair Puppeteer parts

Hi all,

After clinging onto my Flair Puppeteer box with all the die cut out for 4 years, I threw it out thinking that the Puppeteer I have is simply never going to die. I needed the room for other boxes..

Well as punishment for my arrogance, or simply for a laugh, the great finger of God stretched down from his lofty perch and smote my dear Puppeteer from the heavens. The forward section of the fuselage has taken the load and simply crushed the forward section, the rest being generally ok.

Having a look at my plans for the puppeteer, I have everything there that I need to reproduce the parts I need except for the formers and wing crutches. I was wondering if anyone had their Flair Puppeteer box lying around, may I ask for a traced copy of the parts from the leftover cut outs? I figure that perhaps they could be traced onto paper and then scanned into a jpeg or word document.

I would appreciate any help.

cheers

Michael

Old 12-27-2006, 12:44 AM
tc42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flair Puppeteer parts

PM me if you still need this tracing.

Regards,

Tim. C