Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Wing Mfg B25 Build

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Wing Mfg B25 Build

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 02:25 AM
peluni1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wing Mfg B25 Build

Hallo Phil
Hope you still read this tread.
Name is Peter Nielsen living in Herlev Denmark ( near Copenhagen) I found you here on RC universe searching for information on the Wing MFG. B-25, What a beauty you build just a shame you had to do it almost twice.
The reason for writhing to you, is that I recently bought a kit for the B25 at a garage auction for only 200$, but the plan and building instruction are missing.
Can I persuade you to have your plans and instructions scanned ore copied and send to me?
The easiest way is scanned and then send as an attachment to a mail, sending it as a postal roll will properly cost more than having it printed locally, but that is up to you choose what ever is most convenient for you.
I will of course pay your expenses and on top of that a reasonable reward, from the price I paid for the kit you can se there is room for more than just 50$. I can pay via Pay-Pal ore Bank transfer.
Please let me know if you are willing to help me, or that it would be to complicated for you, justso I don’t wait in vain and can go on whit my search.
Best regards and happy landing.
Peter

Direkt mail: [email protected]
Old 05-12-2012, 04:29 AM
Fili

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Reply sent
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu60270.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	327.3 KB
ID:	1761747  
Old 02-05-2013, 07:03 PM
hellcat69

I was wondering if you got your plans? I am thinking about making a B25 out of foam.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:09 AM
peluni1

Yes I finely found some one that had the plans , but have not yeit started on the build.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:41 PM
BTRBill

I know this is an old thread, but I just bought this kit to build. Fili, did you ever come up with a list of things to consider or modify when building this kit?

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2016, 03:19 AM
Fili

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by BTRBill
I know this is an old thread, but I just bought this kit to build. Fili, did you ever come up with a list of things to consider or modify when building this kit?

Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in replying... Let me think about the build, it's been a while. The first thing that comes to mind is to re-enforce the fuse at the leading edge of the wing cut out. I think I cover this in the re build. I'll look thru the thread and see if anything else comes to mind
Old 04-11-2016, 11:20 AM
BTRBill

Phil,

Thanks much! I have been through the thread, and it is the reason I bought a kit off ebay a few days ago. It is being shipped to me, so I will have to wait to get a list of the accesories i will need. Plus, I actually live overseas, so it will be a month before I am in the USA to get it.

You dont by chance have the manual laying around, or at least a list of required items needed to complete it do you? If you could scan just that list for me, I would be grateful. My email should be in my profile, but if not, let me know and I will get it to you.

I have been out of the hobby about 10 years, and will build a Hog Bipe, F4, then this one. About 10 years ago, I built several kits, including a King Kobra, Top Flite Bonanza, and a wing MFG F4 short kit.

Thanks for your time!

Bill