Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Help Great Planes 60 size Mustang

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Help Great Planes 60 size Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 03:34 AM
ryanpilot
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Great Planes 60 size Mustang

Hello there. I am here to ask a favor. I recently ended up hospitalized and will be out of work for some time. Needless to say I am going to have time to get caught up on some building. A club member gave me a Great Planes P-51D 60 size kit but he had no plans or instruction book. At this time I can not afford to buy these from Great Planes but I would really love to get something done on this plane.

Is there anyone out there that could copy these. I would be more than happy to pay postage. It would sure help alot.

Dave
Old 06-21-2007, 08:08 AM
DaveB

Default RE: Help Great Planes 60 size Mustang

Are you sure about the size? I can't recall a 60 sized Mustang kit by Great Planes, but I certainly may be mistaken. There is a 40 size Mustang kit by GP. The instruction manual for the 40 can downloaded free of charge from the Great Planes web site.

DaveB
Old 06-21-2007, 08:15 AM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

If the kit that you have is the 40 size Great Planes Mustang kit, I have the instruction manual and plans that I can send to you. If this is what you need, send me an email or PM with your address. Thanks Dave
Old 06-21-2007, 08:38 AM
ryanpilot
My Feedback: (4)

Thanks for your help. I have always enjoyed the people in RCU. This is the Great Planes P-51D. 57" span. I thought it was a 60 but it says .40 to .46. I am told this is a great building and excellent flying kit.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:11 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It is a great building and flying plane. You won't be disappointed. The plans are on the way. Good Luck, Dave