Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Marks models Mustang instructions

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Marks models Mustang instructions

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 10:33 PM
donkey doctor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Marks models Mustang instructions

Hello; I aquired a Marks Models "Mustang" today. The kit is complete except for the instruchtion sheet, if there is one. On the plans there is a little note saying to pay careful attention to steps 3,7,15, etc. on the eing construction, and something like that on the fuse build. What I need is a copy of the instructions, or maybe some help sheeting the foam wings.

This is an older kit, the engine on the plans is a K and B 65, 56 inch wingspan, the pictures on the box show a very scale outline. I went through all the wood and it's all good. I could see the washout in the wing cores. The only fellow around here that could remember the kit, said that it was a great flyer.

Anyone remember this one?
Old 07-12-2007, 11:07 PM
donkey doctor

Default RE: Marks models Mustang instructions

Hello; I'm concerned about how the wing goes together, There's nothing on the plan except a top wiew, and mounting screws location. It is a foam wing and I have to put in landing gear and the tapering leading and trailing edge piedes. There is a little illustration showing the diehedral setting, but no help with the sheeting or decorating the completed wing.

It has been years since I fiddled with foam wings, and am rusty.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:22 PM
donkey doctor

Default RE: Marks models Mustang instructions

Hello; Perhaps I might have better luck if I posted this in the vintage header.