Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Singer 1.20 Build advise

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Singer 1.20 Build advise

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Joey V.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Singer 1.20 Build advise

Hi all,

I just got my Lanier Stinger 1.20 kit and can’t wait to start building. Can anyone give me some advice of what to watch out for to help make my build go smooth? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also the wing is foam and needs to be sheeted with balsa. I never did this before so let me know what glue to use and any tips you gat!

Thanks
Joey V.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Rate1

Default RE: Singer 1.20 Build advise

Joey,

I used Pacer Z-poxy Finishing Resin with great result. This stuff is made for just this as well as for fiberglasing. Check out my build, Lanier Extra 300 1/4 scale, where we do talk about sheeting foam core. Neither I had done this before but belive me it's nothing difficult to it.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_15...tm.htm#4659167
Old 10-05-2007, 07:56 PM
teardog
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Singer 1.20 Build advise

I have a Stinger 60 that I built, used leading and trailing edge sheating with cap strip then Monokote. Only used fiberglass to reinforce the fuselage at the wing saddle.