Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Builder in South Fl.

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Builder in South Fl.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:58 AM
adamiani
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Builder in South Fl.

Any builders in south Fl. I'm new to the hobby and would like to buy a book on how to set up an RTF airplane and talk to a builder in the area of Boca Raton. Thks
Old 02-09-2008, 04:10 PM
outdoorhunting

Default RE: Builder in South Fl.

Find your local RC clubs. I'm sure there will be somebody there that would love to give pointers. Good luck
Old 02-09-2008, 09:00 PM
adamiani
My Feedback: (2)

thks
Old 02-10-2008, 09:27 AM
outdoorhunting

Didn't think about it till now, go to www.modelaircraft.org You can get a list of the clubs in your area. If you're a member of the AMA ,the monthly mag sometimes has good articles, although, it seems like they cater more & more to electrics .Nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to see it more balanced. If you're not a member, sooner or later you will have to join !! I don't know of any clubs that don't have that requirement. www.towerhobbies.com should have something for you also. Being you're a newbie, don't do what a lot of guys new the hobby do, they'll see a really cool looking plane and decide that's what they want. Do yourself a really big favor & get a tricycle gear -high wing trainer. I know they are not as cool looking, but they can make learning this hobby sooo much more fun !! Good luck
Old 12-04-2013, 04:32 AM
bryantalbot

There are lots of builders out there in South Florida. However, if you are specifically looking for builder in the area of Boca Raton, then you can check the profile of Leonard Albanese@ LinkedIn, who is serving his expertise in this area. Hope it could of help.