Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Guillow Balsa wood Vought F4U-4 Corsair

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Guillow Balsa wood Vought F4U-4 Corsair

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 09:01 AM
john46

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guillow Balsa wood Vought F4U-4 Corsair

Ok Guys and Gals I wanted to first say thanks to all that have replyed to my post and the emails that I have gottin
for starters I have a hard time reading and under standing some times what I am reading when I Baught this kit I had thought man I have a great plane kit witch we all know that it was in service in wwll and is well liked and as some of you know this is really my first big plane to put together it has takin me 3 days of reading and researching the plans do because I have a hard time reading and some times under standing what it is I am reading to say the lease I have the wing know all most completed I will be posting the photos of the plane with out the covering and for those that have a hard time reading and under standing the planes you are not alone all I can say is try and read and under stand what it is you are trying to to and it will all come together at 1 point I was ready to toss the plane in the trash but know I cant wait to get it in the air and fly it with the .061 wasp so once I figure out how to post the photos I will try and give you close up shots of the wing lay out so you to will under stand how it gos together

again thanks to all of you this is the Best RC GROUP OUT THERE

John