Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

List of Kit Makers?

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

List of Kit Makers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 AM
smithcreek
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default List of Kit Makers?

Is there a list anywhere with all the kit makers/cutters? I've seen a few different planes from small time kit makers that may only make/sell one or a few models, and I've read about a bunch of small kit makers here on RCU.

I'm new to RC, just started this year and I'm just as interested in building as flying. I built a PT-60 to train with, a 4-Star 60 as a second plane and am now working on a GP Super Skybolt, just finished the fuse and tail feathers. I have a TF P-40 and GP Extra 300S kits ready and waiting for me to finish the Skybolt. When I first started to build I thought there were a lot of kits to choose from on the Tower website, but after flying a bit I've narrowed my focus a bit on the size and type of plane I am most interested in building, and the list of plane kits looks pretty small.

Here's a couple pics of the four star:

Old 09-08-2008, 09:25 AM
chashint

Default RE: List of Kit Makers?

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7921270/tm.htm
Old 09-08-2008, 11:52 AM
smithcreek
My Feedback: (25)

If there isn't a list I'd be happy to keep one and publish it on my website. I'll be collecting web addresses and physical addresses, so if you know any that you'd like to see on the list please post it here.

After reading the thread on the Concept Models Biplane I think I'll start the list off with that.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:50 PM
jrbmoto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try www.lazer-works.com They have over 200 short kits of everything from scale models to sport planes and even U/C and F/F models. They have 55 kits from RCM plans. I'm sure you'll find something on the list that turns you on. Good luck!

-Johnny-