Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

I love this forum!

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

I love this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 01:01 PM
supafly
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love this forum!

I just wanted to thank you guys for everything, I posted a thread requesting plans for a plane that has been discontinued for a while and got a reply shortly after. The guy (bones321) took the time to scan individual sections of all the plans and the instruction booklet for me and emailed all of them to me. It must have taken hours! Thanks again...
Old 11-10-2008, 01:11 PM
MinnFlyer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: I love this forum!

Matt, you should know by now that RCU ROCKS!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:35 PM
supafly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya, I've known it for a while, I just had a 4yr hiatus for college... Since this time of year usually gives us weather that won't allow us to fly, I've got plenty of time to get back into it... I don't know what's more fun starting out in the hobby or getting back into it!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:56 PM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah its great having access to a living breathing encyclopedia of airplane knowledge, One of the best parts is that there are people pushing the limits and coming up with solutions that most people never even thought of looking for. Its nice to collect acts of genius for your own projects.