Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

NEED PLAN HELP

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

NEED PLAN HELP

Old 11-25-2008, 10:36 AM
cymaz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NEED PLAN HELP

Hi All

I am thinking of scratch building a plane and wpuld desperately like some help and advice on all design parameters and general rules needed to make something fly well.

It will be a high winger looking a little like a cessna if poss. A wing span of 62" is looking nice but I am open to any reasonable thoughts and suggestons.

I wait with anticipation folks...................
Old 11-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: NEED PLAN HELP

Maybe you should go over to the scratch building forum and ask for some help. You can get it here but that's what they are doing in that forum. I have an old book that was writen in the UK by Gordon Whitehead that I always pull out when I'm doing any scratch work or scale. It's worth looking for, Gorden is up on A lot of stuff I tend to forget about so it's worth reading through his book.