Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

large some extra

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

large some extra

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 11:51 AM
WhiteRook
My Feedback: (38)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default large some extra

there is a company that produces a large something extra kit , does any one have a link?

i lost the link i had
Old 01-19-2009, 09:28 PM
catracer343

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: large some extra

I think it may have been Nitro Models, It was an ARF and it had a different name if I recall.....
Old 01-20-2009, 01:04 AM
ChuckW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

AK models used to have a kit called the 3D Freedom that looked similar to a Somthin Extra only larger and with bigger, 3D style control surfaces. I never built one and I've never seen one built though. I do not see it on http://www.ak-models.com any longer. Maybe you can fins one still out there someplace.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:59 AM
notruthless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: ChuckW

AK models used to have a kit called the 3D Freedom that looked similar to a Somthin Extra only larger and with bigger, 3D style control surfaces. I never built one and I've never seen one built though. I do not see it on http://www.ak-models.com any longer. Maybe you can fins one still out there someplace.

Give AK Models a call. The Freedom was their model and they do laser cutting. Maybe they'd be willing to cut a kit. I've considered doing the same thing. Let us know how it works out.

Good luck,
Chris