Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

AMR Giant Stick 50

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

AMR Giant Stick 50

Old 09-27-2015, 08:01 AM
phazernut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have it built and have been flying it since August. Flys great. The DLE120 is a great match for the plane. It balanced perfectly with the engine. Any smaller engine would require nose weight. I'm glad I have built a few kits in my day as it would have been pretty hard to figure it out. The instructions leave a lot to be desired and there is a lot of stuff left out that unless you have built before you would be I trouble.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Stick.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	2122469  

Last edited by phazernut; 09-27-2015 at 08:05 AM.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:01 AM
SHANEC
My Feedback: (4)

Very nice! Looks like I need to ditch my 50 & put the 111 I have still in the box on it!!
Old 10-06-2015, 04:57 AM
n2ryd

Hi Guy's,

I am in the process of building my Giant Stick 50. All I have left is to frame up the Left wing panel. Dose any one know how much covering it take I was going to order 25' roll of white is this enought?

Bob