Despite the setback with the windshield the work continues.. I got a good start on the instrument panel and decided to roughly copy one I found on the internet. More of a blend of two panels. The red one is a PA-18 and the black one is a PA-12... So, like my plane, the panel will be a mix of the two. Mine will be much more simple but the basic idea is from the attached photos. So far I have drilled all the holes for the gauges. I omitted the smaller gauges on the right side and will substitute something else in it's place, likely some simulated switches.
The sizes of the gauges were made based on the forsner bits I already had and not a scale size (Thanks Ron, one of the sizes was from the bits you purchased for your 1/3 Cub).
Next I will scan the panel into my computer and create the printed gauges.
More to follow on the subject......