Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

brave builder needed

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

brave builder needed

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 06:11 PM
bezerkkk-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brave builder needed

started my first model plane about 3 years ago and haven't finished it yet. tf corsair 60 size gold edition kit..hope i got that right. kits in the shed...fuse close to completed needs finish sanding and covering..cockpit kit installed and complete air retracts installed...wings started needs flaps and ailerons and wing tips finished and covered..retracts installed and flap servos installed...probably not the best work in the world but probably not the worst...not looking for a show model or anything close..just like to get it finished so i can fly it...cant fly much better than i build so it probably wont stay pretty long anyway...i live in south georgia but make weekly runs to jacksonville daytona orlando and tallahassed florida. atlanta georgia, greenville south carolina, gastonia, charlotte concorde greensboro and raleigh north carolina. so if ya live somewhere in between one of these places and looking for a headache let me know....
Old 06-23-2003, 02:32 AM
derailed

too bad your not up here in canada
i would have enjoyed the challenge
lol
i just finished a smaller corsair for a friend
and i am a fussy builder
lol
Old 06-30-2003, 10:34 PM
9G's

Hey, I live in Tampa. I have been out of the hobby for awhile, but have recently gotten back into it. I have built five planes in the past, only crashed three of them LOL. Since getting back into it I have started a Great Planes Giles-202, its almost done.
I certainly have much room for improvement, but I think I do a decent job. If your intrested let me know. I could meet you when you make a trip to Orlando.

I have built the following planes

Goldberg Eagle
Sig Kadet
Great Planes PT-40
Some kind of Stick, cant remember which one
Sig Kobra
I also helped scratch build something similar to a Shoe String
Currently working on the Giles-202

I know none of these are as time consuming and complicated as the Corsair, but I posess the skill and paitence required to complete this plane for you.

Here are some pics

This is the Kobra that I built. Sorry about the bright spot, my dad tried to take a digital picture of the original picture and this is how it came out.

Old 06-30-2003, 11:08 PM
9G's

Default Okay go to this web site

Here is a link to a web site were you can see my Giles-202 thats currently under construction. I dont have any of the other planes on the site yet, but I will go work on that so you can see some of them.
Oh by the way, the Sig Senior on the web site is being built by my dad.

http://jimsrc.fateback.com
Old 07-02-2003, 10:53 AM
shindin
My Feedback: (5)

Default Builder

You might try

http://www.homestead.com/shindin/PMA.html

if he can work you in, you'd certainly be happy with the results!
Lenny

here is his new email.

[email protected]