Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: AMR RC

AMR RC

Just wanted to publically say that I've never met a company that takes care of their customers like AMR RC. I purchased one of their Stick85's last year and it WAS one of the best flying planes I've ever owned. I say WAS because I had a mid air last weekend that turned it into confetti. So I called Michel this week at AMR and ordered another kit. When I try to give him my VISA card he refuses and says he will send me another kit for free. I tell him "no, I can't accept that" and he says "oh yes you will". I couldn't convince him to take my money. How many merchants do you find doing that these days. A big thank you to AMR and if you have not tried any of their kits you should seriously consider them. Top notch, easy build and great flying. Jerry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xv65276.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	1394771  
    Longmont Aircraft Modelers Association
    Longmont, CO visit our site at www.lamarcclub.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: AMR RC

That is awesome. If I had room in my life for one of those big Sticks, I would buy one from them in a heartbeat. They are awesome looking planes, and it sounds like they are a great company.

Although you have to question the sanity of a company who gives away hundreds of dollars of kit for something that wasn't their fault. Cheers to them.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Seriously?  You told them you crashed it through no fault of theirs?  At first glance that sounds like they are nuts.  But I gave it a moment of thought and I realized how many guys will read this thread.  Good advertising bang for the buck.  It made me look up their website and bookmark it. 
    ROLL TIDE!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wow, me too., Have them in my favorites now . The Eclipse 50 lookslike a good starter for my first gasser.

ORIGINAL: stevenmax50

Seriously? You told them you crashed it through no fault of theirs? At first glance that sounds like they are nuts. But I gave it a moment of thought and I realized how many guys will read this thread. Good advertising bang for the buck. It made me look up their website and bookmark it.
    AMA# 875307
    Ultra Sport Brotherhood # 18
    www.TheGrayWizard.com

ORIGINAL: Insanemoondoggie

Â*Wow, me too.,Â* Have them in my favorites now . The Eclipse 50 looksÂ*like a good starter for my first gasser.
    Now you know why they shipped out the complimentary kit. They will probably sell several just because of this post.

It is definitely nice to see a company that cares about customer service. It just seems that everywhere you go these days places are becoming colder and more incompetent.
    Ultra Sport Brotherhood #13*