Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Electric Rotowing

Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Electric Rotowing

Old 09-11-2010, 10:16 AM
charlie111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Rotowing

This has a 6 ft. Rotating wing with a 6inch span from lead to rear edge.It is made of re-infoced foam.I am looking for suggestins on motors a speed controller that can run both.It is critical they perform the same.I have tried varying the voltage with a variable resistor for auto use with no success.I am also looking for people to help with the assembly of a full sized prototype.Hope ther are people that are enthsiastic about this as I am.The people I have talked to are very critical.But,one person asked me if the top wing was going to spin all I can say to that is daa.I built a trike ounce from a 501 cubes front wheel drive.I just removed the buper and extended the forks out font.But before I did that people were asking me how I was going to it and alot of people thought I would have to drive it in reverse .Sometimes people can't understand the simplist things? Hope the Helicopter Guys aren't offende? Again Hope to hear back from someone? Charlie Here is a picture of the prototype I am upgrading
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56289.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1498760